Epilogue

Last part me batana bhul gayi thi...but i love when someone call thier niece BETI..my aunt calls me  that..so i mention that only..
X--------------------------------------------------X After 6 years...
After thier last night session sanyu was in the kitchen..making breaks fast..suddenly someone cages her from back..and who could it would be except her hubby..
Rd:sannyyuu and he starting kissing her on her neck..
Sanyu:raanndhhhir..kya kar rahe ho chodo...
Rd: punishment de raha ho..
Sanyu: Q?
Rd: kitni bar bola hai subha me mujhe chod kar mat aaya karo... jab tak me khud tumhe nahi Jaane deta..
Sanyu: agar aisa karne lagi na..to lunch time tak nahi chodo ge mujhe..
Rd: ha to? Q chodo? Biwi ho meri..
Sanyu: acha abhi chodo warna Arnav aajayega...
Rd: aane do..
Sanyu:Randhir plz na chodo..
Rd:nahi..
He was still hugging her...
Sanyu thought for something and said..
Sanyu: BETI aari hai aaj..
Rd stops kissing her but still hugging her..
Rd: Kis ke saath..bhai and di to yaha hai nahi?
Sanyu: Vidushi or parth ke saath.. BETI Dono ko bahot pareshaan karti hai..or vidushi ki due date bhi aari hai to parth Dono ko nahi sambhal pata..
Rd: koi baat nahi Beti ko hum sambhal lenge..
Sanyu: wo Dono bhi yahi rukenge..
Rd: wo bhi Chale ga..Arnav ko bhi acha lagega..
Sanyu:hmm...
Rd: waise beti ki chocolate hai na?
Sanyu: nahi...
Rd: q par abhi to laye the?
Sanyu: acha😡 laye the or tumne sab de nahi diya tha?
Rd: hmm...koi nahi me abhi le aata ho...
Sanyu:hmm jao...Mujhe chodo..
Rd:abhi ke liye chod deta ho..Beti ke liye chocolate laana hai isiliye..warna nahi chodta..
Rd got ready and goes out to buy chocolate for his BETI.. because the time she will come..she will ask for her chocolate which Rd always gives her...
After some time Rd had still not came back and here Arnav got up..he comes to kitchen to find his mumma making breakfast..his papa was nowhere to be seen..so he asked
Arnav:good morning mumma.. papa kaha hai?
Sanyu:good morning beta wo Bhar gaye hai..beti ke liye chocolate lane..
Arnav: itni morning me...
Sanyu: ha Bachha..
Arnav: kal mene ice cream mangi thi to nahi laye..or aaj Chale gaye..dekhna me baat nahi karonga onse...and he goes towards his room to get fresh n up.. when ever he becomes sad he never ask any one to do his works.. so he quietly went from there..
After sometime Rd came home...he observed that thier house is unnecessarily silent... sanyu saw him, took the bags from his hands and said...
Sanyu: jao apne bete ke paas..naraz hai tumse..
Rd: q?
Sanyu: osi se puch lo..and she went to kitchen again..
Rd goes to arnav's room he saw him sitting on a bed he goes and sat next to him..and said...
Rd: hi..baccha
Arnav: don't Bachha me..
Rd: kya hua Bachha bolo na..
Arnav: aap AARA di ke liye chocolate lane Chale gaye...mere liye nahi laaye na..mujhe pata hai...
Rd: are suno to
Arnav: nahi baat karni aapse aap jao...
Rd: Baccha suno to phele...q mumma jaisa gussa kar rahe ho..
Arnav: nahi sunoga or ruko mumma ko complaint karonga aapki..
Rd: thikh jao phir..jo chocolate  ice cream mene lai hai abhi wo me or AARA khalenge..
Arnav: papa sachi?
Rd: par aap ko to nahi chahiye na...
Arnav goes out of his room and said "me khalonga...DI ke aane se phele"
Rd smiled looking at him and he to go behind him...
Randhir came after arnav and saw him asking for ice-cream from sanyu...and she was not allowing him..
Rd said "arnav we will have after breakfast..now get ready BETI  should be coming with your favourite chachu...
Arnav: really?
Rd nodded and he went..after sometime vidharth along with AARA came... AARA runs towards Rd and hugged his legs..were her height could reached..Rd picked her up..he kissed her on her cheeks and said "How is my beti doing?"
Aara: I am fine...chachu waise where is my chocolate?
Rd: how can I forget my baby's chocolate..and he gave her many chocolates..
Aara thanked him and goes towards arnav's room to call him..
Parth: Rd tum ose sar pe nahi chadha rahe ho..itni chocolates? Wo bhi ek din me..
Rd: Oye BETI hai meri..to donga hi na..
Vidz: but Rd... itni sari ek saath.. it's not good for her health...
Rd: hmm
Sanyu: kya hmm..jao osse samjhao ke akele na khaye itni sari..
Rd went towards arnav's room to see him eating chocolates with aara..
Rd calls everyone to their door..vidz parth and sanyu went..and smiled looking at the scene... AARA was keeping chocolates aside by saying this is for mom..this for dad..this is for parth chachu's baby and by this only one was remaining in her hands...and she ate that one...
Rd: dekha..I told u.. Meri beti bahot intelligent hai..
Sanyu: hmm wo to hai...bete ko bhi sudhar do..
Rd glared her..
Rd: dare u say anything against my baby..he is already intelligent..
Vidharth laughs..breaking thier fight...
They all sat for the breakfast..after breakfast..sanyu gave everyone thier ice cream and she gave AARA less...because she gets cold easily...but she don't know that her son will do something that will make her proud..arnav exchanges the bowl before AARA can pick up..with out even got noticed...
Sanyu smiled... after having thier break fasr all were sitting in hall and talking AARA was in Rd's lap and arnav was on parth's lap.. Rd said " Beti Go and check in my room..there is something for u.." and she ran to his room and come out holding a big teddy bear and said "thank u chachu..it's so soft.."
Rd: don't thank me baby... and she kissed Rd on his cheeks... and they both smiled to thier fullest..arnav was sitting and and watching them...he was sad because his dad didn't brought him anything..parth looked at him and he could see how fallen his face is..so he said..
Parth: umm... arnav I think I have something for u..
Arnav's face lights up and he asked..
Arnav: what chachu?
Parth: go to my room and check your self..
Now it's was his time to run and he came out with his new remote control car..
Arnav:thank u chachu..it's so amazing... koi to hai jisse yaad rhete hai ke me bhi ho.. di ko chod ke...he taunted Rd...
Vidz: Baccha hum sab ko yaad rheta hai..
Arnav: nahi chachi.. dad ko kabhi nahi yaad rheta..he don't love me..and he kept the car on the table and ran to his room..
When he reached his room thier was already a remote control robot was kept...he touches it and then turn towards door to see everyone standing thier...
Arnav goes and hugs Rd... and said "sorry dad..I thought u forget.."
Rd break the hug sat on his knees and said
Rd: Baccha how can I forget..I know on that day u liked it very much but didn't said...because u thought I will scold u..
Arnav: sorry papa..I love u
Rd: don't say sorry Baccha...dont ever forget that papa loves u.. more then his life..
Arnav: sorry papa and yeah I will never forget... u r my best papa..
Rd:hmm..now give me kiss...
And he kept his finger on his cheeks indicating him to kiss there..aranv kissed him and said but papa..I want something more..
Sanyu: now What arnav?
Arnav: mumma I want a doll..
Rd: but Baccha girl play with dolls na..then?
Arnav: are wo wali doll nahi..jo chachu lane wale hai na vidz chachi ke liye...wo wali...
Rd looked at parth asking her konsi wali?
Parth shrugged his shoulder stating I don't know...
Rd: Baccha konsi doll..
Arnav: are papa jo abhi thode din me ane wali hai na..real wali..
And then it hit them that he is saying about baby...
Vidharth laughs..
Parth: ha arnav..ask your dad..he will surely fulfill your wish..and he smirked towards Randhir...
Rd glared him.. vidz poked his elbow..on his stomach.. and sanyu blushed....
Vidushi: Baccha...first let this baby come...play with her..then they will brought u a doll too..
Arnav: ha wo bhi thikh hai...and she took him and parth with her in the hall were AARA was already playing with her teddy leaving sandhir alone..
Rd: dekha aaj bache ne bhi wish karli..abh to puri karni padegi..and he smirked..
Sanyu blushed..
Rd: to fir aaj rat se hi kaam shuru kare..
Sanyu blushed and ran from there to the hall...and here Rd smiled thinking of his life (sanyu)...now they were happily living with each other...thier son....thier beti....thier frendz..they had fights but it was not more than thier love..so they always came out of thier fights...
X--------------------------------------------------X
Hi guyz, I am your writer's frend..
She told me this story..because I am not on wattpad..by listening  first part I thought she had written this on me...but when I listen further..I had beaten her soo bad😂😂..I can't imagine this in my dreams also..that I would be loving my sir and she had written😂😂😂lol..so for this i had beaten her..but about the story it was nice..I enjoyed but not imaging my self..hahah..
So guyz I request u all..keep voting and commenting.. she didn't completed her journal just to write this story... so plz guyz appreciate her😘..
.
.
.
Hey guyz I am your writer..
Hope u had enjoyed..
Keep voting commenting..for the last time on this story..
And plzzz keep loving my other stories too😘😘..
And if u had loved this...plzzz go and mention my story for the best short story...plzzz... I request u..
Plz go and nominate my story in Sandhir_ff_Awards ..plz guyz..
.
.
.
Signing off
Paramian_