6

Finally after sanyu achieved her dream...SANDHIR decided to get married...on very much saying of sanyu's mom..and today is the day on which they will get married not only they but also sanyu's best friend Vidushi....who got her life partner in her class mate parth..he was also very much in love with her...because of her inner self..because of her heart..because of her nature..he loves her...and she had fallen for his charm, for his heart, for his attitude towards life, for his love towards her..yeah he had confessed it first..and then she too fallen in love with him...
So finally it was thier dream day... both the couples will be getting married together in the same mandap.. as it was the brides's wish..so they decided that vidushi and parth will be coming along with sanyukta and randhir..so vidushi was living with sanyu from the last one month..but parth was not..as his extra big family had came to mumbai for his wedding he was in his house along with his parents..they also live in village..finally randhir was ready..all the marraige preparation was done by all his colleagues specially vardhan and maya who too got married last year..they left for wedding venue...and the whole way from.. his home to wedding venue..every one was dancing..and he was damn happy..1st reason he is getting married to his love... 2nd reason he will be seeing her after whole week..
3rd from now own words he don't need to say her goodbye in night..he will be saying good night..with these thoughts they reached.....then they saw parth was already present and his Sasu maa holding his nose..rd asked to maya about this...she said its a ritual...and his sasu maa will also be doing that with him.and finally randhir too came on the threshold and his Sasu ma too came..she welcomed him..after performing the same ritual.. which was performed on parth.. and finally he was sitting in the mandap waiting fo r his bride.. there were 2 mandap..one for sandhir and other for vidharth.. in one mandap rd was waiting for his bride and in another parth was waiting for his bride..after some time Vidushi and sanyukta was called down...first came Vidushi in her red and green lehenga perfectly complementing parth's green sherwani and red turban....
After that sanyu came down wearing a golden and red lehenga..complementing our hero's golden attire with red turban...Finally the brides were made to sit next to thier grooms..and pandits started reading mantras...they take all the 7 vows holding the hands of thier partner around the holy fire.... promising each other..that no matter what..they will be together..they will be getting old together...after taking vows..both the grooms made thier bride wear black beaded necklace...called MANGALSUTAR..and they put the sindoor in the brides's maang.... after completing all the rituals SANDHIR and VIDHARTH were declared as man and wife.. after that it was time for vidai.... both the bride was crying for leaving her old family...and both the boys were there to hold them like a pure gentleman...Finally they bid bye to there moms and left to start thier new life with thier respective life partners..
As Parth was from big joint family so his relatives was there to welcome Vidushi... but as Randhir was alone..his family was his frendz and his colleagues...they were only present to welcome her...maya and Niharika does all the rituals..and said sanyu to come in..she stepped inside..all the ritual was done..sanyu was made to sit in front of rd in the hall for playing game..and randhir was damn irritated with that...after playing all the games....arpita said "now...randhir pick her up in your arms..and take her to your room"
Randhir: no way...I know u r doing just because u wanna tease us...no way...I am not gonna to that....
maya: no randhir it's not done...u had to pick her..u don't remember...vardhan too had picked me.. now stop doing drama and pick her up...
And after lots of argument... Randhir had to accept thier demand..because today it's thier first night and he don't want to waste time...he want to spend most of the tonight with her..he picked her up by placing his one hand hand on her back and other one below his knees..and she to put her hand around his nape..
And blushed when she saw everyone's eyes on them..he too smiled looking at her flushed face..all started saying..oho oho some one is very excited for his first night ha...and Randhir glared them..and they shut thier mouth..then Randhir started going towards his room and here everybody started laughing...arpita and maya was following him...when he reached his room..
He got inside and placed on her bed and made her sit..because she was wearing a lehenga..which was heavier then her...maya and niharika came in and said..chalo Randhir hamara neek do hame..
Rd: kon sa neek?
Maya: awww...cheater...kamre me aane ka...
Rd: are par me q do..kamra mera hai...or me hi aao to paise do...ulta tum log do..tum log aaye ho..
Niharika: it's not right Randhir... de do...warna hum log bhi kahi nahi Jaane wale...and they both sit on the bed near sanyu...Rd made a pout..and sanyu chuckled...
Rd glared her... and she shut her mouth..after seeing this other girls present started laughing..Rd glared them too and said nahi deta jao..and he sat on the sofa..he thought they will leave after sometime but they were Rd's sisters..same stubbornness was filled in them as Randhir..... finally Rd gave them money as well as he gave them Dhakka from his room..and and they both left laughing.....😂😂😂😂
X--------------------------------------------------X
I know this is boring don't worry...
In next u will be getting to read something new...which I had not written till now..in any of my story...so I hope u will like it..😂😂