3

After sanaya told everything to Randhir...they all ran out with Sanaya to find sanyu..Randhir was running like manics in the direction which sanaya told...after running for some time sanaya says to stop, she starts looking here and there and she shouts "OH SHIT" I think they woke up and they left from here when they didn't find me...Randhir was looking here and there just to find sanyukta...but he was not able to... Randhir looks here and there for any clue and there he saw something written on a road where car was standing...when he goes near he sees it's written with blood "S❤R" was written and he touched it to feel sanyu...
Flash back starts
Sanyu' pov
After sometime I woke up with some headache..and I saw that car's backdoor is open and sanaya is not there...when I looked at driver sit there was sameer with his freind sitting unconscious...from that I get to knows that sanaya has ran away..and I too wanted to..but I was tied with ropes..I some how opens the door and  was trying to come out of the car...in the process I fell and blood start coming out from my legs..and now I know that I will not be able to move as my legs are badly injured..I wrote "S❤R" on ground with shaky hands as I know now they will not leave me and I don't want to die without confessing him..that I loved him from the first day..but just not to broke our friendship I never told him...but now i am going to die..if I will not tell him now then how will he get to know..
Sanyu'pov ends...
till then sameer and his freind also get thier consciousness ..sameer sees every where and then he realised that none of the girls are in the car he woke his freind up and they came out to search them..there they saw sanyu fallen on the ground they pick her up and made her sit inside the car forcefully..and they turned to see for sanaya but they were not able to find...and they said they should leave..Sanaya will be coming back for her help with someone..so they left that place...
Flash back ends
Here randhir feels a hand on his shoulder by that he came into his sense..he looks up to see Ansari sir there...Randhir wipe his tears and got up and he says Ansari sir see here and he shows him the ground where it was written...
Then Randhir said sir we need to find her..
Ansari sir said " yeah we will..don't take tension...I had already called police..they will be here any time..and police came...Randhir said sir we will explain everything in car we need to do it fast...or they will be out of our hold...inspector nodded and said to sanaya "u go with lady inspector and file a FIR...
Maya said " me and niharika should go with Sanaya...we will inform thier parents..
Randhir nodded and everybody left for thier respective work...Randhir, vardhan, Afzal along with police get into cars and start searching her...and do then Randhir remembered that once he had said sanyukta to always keep her location service on he took out his phone and start searching..but he was not able to..as he was not expert with mobile and coding...Vardhan saw him and asked...Randhir told him..vardhan said wait let me do...and he removed his hi tech mobile and start finding her location but it was asking for her phone number to locate her...Randhir gave him number without looking in his mobile...he had learned her number..😂 vardhan searched and he got her location it was still moving.... vardhan gave inspector her location... and they start moving in that direction...Randhir was thinking about the moments he spent with her..yeah yeah they never met but they always used to talk and chat...and he was missing that...suddenly he saw his call list and saw her missed call..he thought seriously she had called him..and he smiled....and then he saw the time it was of before 5'o clock and his face fell..but he start thinking that why were she calling him..what was so urgent..
Other side sanyu got her consciousness and she was in a room with only darkness as her companion..after that she saw that door is opening and there comes the devils..they started coming towards her and said "abh to ready hoja..abh hum Dono ki pyaas to hi bhujayegi..Hum ne do ko laya tha but wo teri freind dhoka de ke bhaag gayi..tujhe Humare paas chod ke..suddenly sanyu saw a glass bottle near she picked and said "Ha know what u both r disgusting...isse phele ke tum dono mere saath kuch karo me khud ko hi khatam kardongi...waise bhi tension mat lo koi na koi aata hi hoga..tumhari band bajane ke liye..and she broke the bottle on the table near by..suddenly they hear siren and someone's foot step.
They move forward to hold her but she stabbed her self with a broken bottle and fell down..here just she fell down and there someone broke the door and come inside...he looks at her and then at both the boys...his eyes were red due to anger...if looks can kill they would have been in a pool of blood till now...Randhir came towards them and there he realized they r sanyu's classmates....he started beating..beating the SHIT out of them....police came along with vardhan and Afzal...they both stopped him and said "leave them Randhir....see sanyukta is injured she is bleeding so much..just leave them" and hearing sanyukta's name he left them and ran towards her..she was still conscious..Randhir goes and put her head on his lap and said "don't worry sanyu..u will be fine...se nothing happend to u..I came on time...sanyukta puts her finger on his lips and said "plz listen to me...I dont want to die without telling u"
Randhir said " shut up..u r not going to die..jo bolna hai baad me bolna abhi nahi...abhi we r going hospital" and he looks at vardhan and Afzal and said "Ansari sir plz took out car..I am coming with her...we need to rush to hospital"
And they both left leaving SANDHIR alone..
Sanyu said "plz ...listen..I love u...I dont know u love me or not but I love u..from the first day..when I saw u in college...if u love some one u do promise that u will be together I know I am breaking the law of love..but I can't do anything...I am leaving....it's just that never leave my mom' s side and yeah marry a good looking girl I will be happy to see u married...after saying that she becomes unconscious..
X--------------------------------------------------X
So what will happen...she will live? Or leave him?..
To know more wait for the next..
Don't forget to vote and give your reviews..