2

From the very next day sanyu started receiving blank calls from some one...she asked the caller so many times...but the caller never replied her...and in this one year samir her classmate had proposed her  but she did not want to be in any relation..she was determine to achieve her goal and she don't  want any disturbance in that...so she rejected  the proposal..she said if u want we can be frendz but not more then that...Samir was sad but he said ohk to her and left..and after that all was going fine..but from last few days she is receiving blank calls...she was the only child and she had only her mother...her DAD died due to cancer when she was small....and she don't wanted to give her pressure so she thought to deal with it alone..after some days she start receiving msg also..and if she block any number she received a msg saying unblock it now or else I will post your number on fb...
And she didn't want that...sometimes Randhir saw her tense and he asked to..but she never shared this with him..one day her phone also got stolen during college ..and she was shocked she searched in whole class..but she didn't get...she goes home and said "Maa..someone had stolen my phone"
Her mom asked her what..
Sanyu said "Maa..it was with me when lecture started but when it ended it was not on its place...
Her mother said "ohk no problem..we will buy a new phone for u today only..so get ready we r going for shopping..
Sanyu just hummed...when she reached her room she open her fb on laptop and said hii to Randhir...he too was active as it was their daily routine to chat after college..she told him about her phone..he asked her did she had blocked her number..if not then do it fast..because who ever had stolen can do anything with your number...
Sanyu replied: Sir I don't know how to do that..so will do it for me. .
Rd: sure..so when r u going to buy new phone..
Sanyu: today only..I am going with my mom..
Rd: oh that's nice...so u told about your stolen phone to your dad or bro?
Sanyu: No
Rd: why?
Sanyu: I am the only child of my parents and I lost my dad when I was small
Rd: sorry..I didn't knew..sorry to hurt u😦
Sanyu: No its ohk...u don't need to be sorry..I never told u so how would u know😕
Rd: then to..
Sanyu: it's ohk bye..I am going with my mom..and yeah plzzz do that ha..
Rd: yeah...sure...In fact let me do it now..bye
And they both closed thier fb..
After that day sanyu had bought new mobile, new sim but still she used to get blank calls..one day she received one msg from her old number saying if u wanna see who stole your phone and how it is working till now meet me outside of CCD at 5...she thought how it is working till now..Randhir sir had told me that he will block this number...then..she called Randhir... first time ever she called him..but as he was in lecture he didn't picked up..sanyu didn't called him back and goes to meet that person because she thought it is her frendz doing pranks on her..she goes and she was waiting outside the cafe thier she saw one more girl of college was standing so she goes and started talking they both introduced themselves...suddenly two boys came and put thier handkerchief on thier mouth..they didn't get the time to think what is happening and they inhaled the chloroform which were spread on the handkerchief..and they both got unconscious...after sometime when they both opened thier eyes they sees that they r in a car..sanyu is sitting next to driver and the other girl who's name is sanaya was sitting back with some one...thier hand and legs were tied..when sanyu sees driver's face she was shocked to see him...she said uuu?
D (driver): yes meri jaan..me..what u thought...ke me itne chaldi chod donga...nahi meri jaan nahi..hahahha and He laughed like a pshyco..
Sanyu said plzzz. Let us go..what u want from us..plz chod do...
The guy sitting on back sit with Sanaya replied jo chahiye wo sirf tum hi to de sakti ho...and he looked at sanaya and gave a shameless smile..and he sees sanaya from top to bottom like a hungry lion...
Then sanaya noticed that they r just moving round and round in the same place...
Suddenly driver stops the car and take out an injection and inject to sanyu making her unconscious again..and another one was going to give Sanaya but as secretaly she had opened her hand she snatched the injection and inject both the boys one by one..and they both become unconscious...she open the door and she get out of the car she wants to help sanyu but if she tried helping sanyu they both will be up and then will tie both of them again...so she started running in opposite direction then she realise that she is near to her college...she run more fast and she reached their she was sweating and she was looking here and there just to see someone whom she know...so that she can tell..and their she saw afzal sir, vardhan sir, maya maam and niharika maam standing she goes to them and said sir plzzz help me..plz sir come with me she is also in danger...
And she was just speaking without stopping...maya came forward and said tell us clearly...how r u in danger? And who else is with u?
She says ma'am sanyukta...And Randhir comes from other side and asked what happend..she said sir sanyukta agarwal she is in danger...and she told everything that how they were waiting, how someone came and kidnapped them..then they both were in car..sanaya also tells them that she had ran away but sanyu is still with them..and sanyu is in danger because she ran away from there...Randhir was just listening and he was shocked..he can't lose her...he just cant let anyone touch her...he don't know why..but he cant...Randhir said "come with us where r they? U said u had inject them so they will be still unconscious...she said no sir I had given half half dose...so I don't think so..but plzzz do what ever u want she is in danger..and she started crying...
X--------------------------------------------------X
Hassshhh..
One more part over..😭this story is very close to me..I dont know but it is...
Keep voting and commenting...
Love u all guyz...
Thanks for appreciating my works...😍