B4/Chapter 5/Bad Pixels

A/N Another spare chapter. We are still thinking about things. 

/Historic district Hedgehog city. 

ICatz and I were running from some ground bots. We were on The ground in the Hedgehog in the maze of tiny streets known as 'the historic district'.

"What's wrong with you?" Catz asked panting.

A couple of bolts few by us. We had discoverd the robots relayed on 'classic' body movments to key into people. If you put in gymnastic moves they lost focus on us and generally couldn't see and missed. 

"Well you know I told you Dante was dead yakwim?" I said doing a aerial Cartwheel.

"I think I've heard something to that bud" she said more shots whistling over head and embedded near a wall near by. We kind down Want street the old shopping area.

They key was to run near glass. The robots wouldn't break the surface of a dome to kill us.

I looked up "We'll I've discovered he's alive." I said "this way" I said. I had sprayed 'All I need' we turned down fourth avenue and up passed 'Dis'

"That's totally Ape bud" said Catz pleased for me.

We skirted down another street past a build board with 'Every' underscored in spray paint.

"Left" I shouted to Catz "no your other left". We took another ally way marked as 'other way' and passed more old buildings.

"There are robots ahead of you sucker" said Kentro over my earrings. He was back home but could monitor things from where he was.

We ducked down a manhole cover into the underworld. It was tight here but we were small enough to move through them.

We hid for a moment while robots went over head shouting and shooting.

"That's the upside." I whispered as we crawled along " The down side is that it appears he's the Earth General in-charge of the Terran forces." I said.

Catz stopped in shock. I jumped through a window feet first. 

"oh, That's a serious pitstop bud." said Catz "What with you being the queen of the resistance yakwim"

I did a forward summersault - it's actually easy on mars. It was still good enough to throw the robot targeting sensors.

"Me the queen of the resistance. I'm not the queen of the resistance. Who says that bud?"

We crawled out of the underworld back into the main streets. We passed a shop called 'other life' and I sprayed a line on it as I ran.

"I did. Look I've made this new poster" said Catz running past a hand made poster which had a picture of me in my disguise, a newly scrawled message behind it and with the words 'The shadow is back' beneath it.

I look at this. "UHg". I Said.

There were shots I ran past an english theme 'pub' called the Red dawn arms. After that we climbed up and freestyles through the city and away.

*****

Later we got back untracked to FiveDogs aka my secret base aka the ghost town. 

"It's a day of ups and down for you." said Catz "On the one hand you've discovered your one true love is now your sworn enemy, yakwim. On the other had you have a cool poster. It'd take it as a day of swings and round abouts bud. It all evens out yakwim."

Kentro came in. He came in with a tray with some drinks. When he stood up his arm came a way hanging on to the tray.

"Shit!" he said more in despair than anything else "I fucking apologize most dejectedly Miss. I presumed Miss Catz and your self would prefer afternoon tea in the dog piss of a conservatory." said Kentro.