Mad Love: Point of No Return

Start from the beginning

The formed psychiatrist was shivering but not from the cold, or rain, but because he was completely and utterly high off of Jungkook. He giggled happily when Jungkook lifted him and pinned him against the van. They were eager, laughing into each other's lips as they kissed each other hungrily.

He wrapped his legs around him and moaned, "Oh...daddy..." he held onto him while they grinded against each other roughly.

Jungkook nibbled on his ear while he pushed his pants down to his ankles, "You be a good boy and tell everyone who you belong to." He bit his ear and Taehyung chuckled as he tilted his head back, his wrists were bound above his head.

A deep exhale escaped his lips as he trembled deeply while Jungkook stretched him with two fingers. Taehyung cried loudly, his chest heaving as he panted deeply, "I want you—Fuck, I want you!" He tried to move his hands to touch him but Jungkook held his wrists tightly. "You can't keep teasing me—I can't! Augh!" He moaned deeply, loving the way Jungkook's lips sucked on his neck while his finger squeezed the head of his leaking dickv; it was rough, but that's exactly how he loved it.

"Ah, you're so pretty." Jungkook praised in a low, hoarse voice and he looked at Taehyung. "So, so pretty." His words made Taehyung shiver even further. His fingers dug into Taehyung's thighs as he held him up, positioning himself in between him. "Suck." He instructed as he pushed four of his fingers into Taehyung's mouth.

He moaned slightly, languidly gliding his tongue across his fingers as he sucked obediently. Jungkook smirked as he pulled out his fingers and coated his erected cock with it, but it was pretty useless with the rain. "I tried."

"I don't care just fuck me already." Taehyung's hands gripped a bit as he bucked his hips forward. "I need it, I need it. I need you—please." He begged, his breathing cut off when Jungkook thrusted into him. They groaned deeply as they gyrated their hips together, loving the feeling of being connected once again.

It was addicting.

They were both equally addicted to feeling of the other.

Jungkook's smile grew as he let go of Taehyung's wrists and pulled him by his nape for a deep kiss. He pulled out of him then slammed into him forcefully, making the van shake. He continued his pace, thrusting into Taehyung with all of his strength because he loved the way his former psychiatrist moaned. If Jungkook believed in heaven, he would think it would feel something like this.

Completely at bliss.

"Oh daddy!" His body was quivering, nearly convulsing as Jungkook thrusted, brushing right against his prostate. It made his head spin, his vision blur and his heart nearly burst out of his chest. He dug his fingers into his back as he slammed back against him, keeping up with his rough pace.

"You take it so well, baby." Jungkook nipped at his lips before his tongue darted into his mouth. Tae moaned deeply, kissing him back with just as much neediness, but he was getting closer to his release with every thrust. He loved the roughness, his whole body felt like it was burning from the sensitivity despite the rain that poured over them. Their bodies slammed against the van, denting it a bit as Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung.

"Oh daddy! I'm close!" He whined when Jungkook pulled out of him, "Why-!" he couldn't continue because Jungkook opened the doors to the van. Taehyung smiled cheekily when his lover's minions all looked at them with widened eyes.

"Out." Jungkook ordered and they immediately went out through the other door.

Taehyung giggled, he hooked around Jungkook as he carried him inside and put him down on the closest seats. He closed the door, and then hovered over a laughing Taehyung. He wasted no time as he positioned himself over the smaller man, he pulled his legs so they'd rest on his shoulders before he thrusted into him.