Chapter 25:

A week later and we managed to cram all seven of us in Zayn’s room. Zayn, Perrie and Alexa were on the bed together. Harry was sitting in his wheelchair, he could walk but slowly and he liked using the wheelchair. The rest of us stole chairs from other rooms and were sitting around the bed.

Hope had printed off photos from the tour and we were all passing around photos. We were all having good laughs because Hope had some funny shots because security let her hang with them at the front of the stage. She got the best seats in the house.

            “Oh! Look how cute this one is!” I squealed looking at a photo from the concert where the kids went on stage. In this particular photo Louis was holding Sophie and their foreheads were touching.

            “I want that!” Hope announced so I dropped the photo in the Hope and Louis pile. We had five piles, one for each of the boys.

            “Perrie! I think you’ll like this one,” Niall said handing her a photo and she happy clapped before putting it in her pile.

            “I can’t wait to frame some of these but where I’m going to put them I have no idea.”

            “I’m sure we’ll find somewhere, babe,” Zayn assured Perrie.

            “We should spend Christmas together,” I blurted out, “I mean I know we were all planning to visit our families but why don’t we bring our families here and spend it all together?”

I was met by silence for a few moments and then Perrie spoke.

            “Fine, but the Christmas parties should be at yours and Harry’s since you guys have the biggest apartment and the terrace.”

            “I’m in,” Harry agreed.

            “Me too,” Louis said and he linked hands with a smiling Hope who was shaking her head in agreement.

            “Me three,” Niall agreed and it went around the room until everyone agreed and then Perrie and I called Leigh and Jesy to ask them and they were in too.

            “Christmas is officially at ours!” I cheered getting off the phone with Jesy. “Everyone give me their parents and whoever else from your family who you want at Christmas numbers and I’ll call them and officially invite them but mention it to them so they can expect a call from me or Harry.”

            “Or we could just let everyone invite their respective families,” Harry suggested.

            “Or you could just shut up and do as I say,” I suggested with a sweet smile.

            “But you want us to call up over a hundred people!”

            “But it’s common courtesy to personally invite everyone! It makes them feel wanted.”

            “Well what do you guys think?” Harry asked everyone.

            “Oh no! Don’t turn to them! It’s not their party, it’s ours so therefore we should be the ones to invite everyone.”

            “Yeah but we can’t sit there ringing up a billion people.”

            “Well then what do you suggest?”

            “Invites?”

            “This is why I love you. Theme?”