Author's Note

November 9th is a date I will forever remember. 

It's a date that will remind me that this country is still filled with so much hate and anger. 

As a brown woman, I fear for my safety and for the safety of my family. I fear that Trump's supporters will think it's okay to shout slurs at us and chant how they want us "aliens" to go back to our country. I fear for my LGBTQ friends who fear for their safety because our new Vice President wants them to undergo conversion therapy. I fear for my black friends, who have a new president who is endorsed by the KKK. I fear for the Muslim community, because they will be publicly shamed by Trump's supporters because "hey, it's okay now!"

I fear for the women of this country who have suffered through sexual harassment, who have been sexually assaulted, raped, and touched without their consent. I fear that men will now feel entitled to our bodies because "Hey, our president said it was okay!"

I shouldn't be this afraid, but I am. 

I am hurting so much right now, but I want my readers to know I will always be open to talk to you if you ever need someone there. My account and stories will always be your safe place if you need one. 

On top of this, today I found out my mother has a tumor in her stomach, and it has added so much to my already growing anger and sadness. 

I will update regularly, but forgive me if it's not twice or thrice a week like usual. It's going to take a while for me to adjust, and I know there are some of you who are regular readers of mine who patiently wait for me to update, so thank you for being incredibly patient with me. My Wanda story isn't over yet. 

Also, I work tirelessly against my anxiety and depression to keep this story going because I know you guys love it, and even now, with the news of our new president, and the news of my mother's health, I will continue to work tirelessly to give you guys the story I have in my head. 

Remember, Love always wins, and I will stand with the minorities of this country to fight against the hate that is trying to tear us down. 

As I said last chapter, I will be updating again today (since it's midnight already lol) so later on tonight you'll have a new chapter.

If you took the time to read this, thank you, and as always, I'll talk with you guys later xoxo