Scott and I walked towards Addison's desk, a flutter of dark eyes greeting us discretely.

      I pulled on a smile again that was aimed towards Addi, holding up the plastic bag of food for her to see.

      "Thank you so much!" Addison gushed believebly.

      Three of five officers started standing up, their eyes locked on us.

      Scott glanced around, his eyes taking on a golden glow.

      "Take Tevin and Max to the back, get them out." Addison ordered, slowly standing up, her knife appearing in her hand.

      "Is this it?" I asked, taking a small gulp as Scott walked over to collect Tevin and Max. "For Dad?"

      Addison nodded, her face showing no fear. "Showtime." She winked, nodding for me to go off.

      I quickly went with Scott, joining in on the lie of one of the guard dogs getting loose. Easing them into the back room, I pulled the door shut and Scott dragged over a wooden chair to pin the door shut.

      Scott shot back into the main office, his mouth hanging open. He looked back to me in shock, the colour of his eye fading back to brown.

      I ran up next to him, afraid something had happened to Addison.

      But it was the exact opposite.

      Addison full out flipped backwards, her foot connecting with a too slow Marshall. She grinned, actually grinned, as he fell back against the wall. She darted across the room, ducking as Charlie jumped at her. His body flew helplessly over Addi's back, his eyes flickering a solid black. Standing calmly infront of the demonic Thea, a stand off formed. Thea smirked maliciously, Charlie starting to stand up.

      The front door busted open, an already shifted Derek shouting for her to get Charlie.

      Addison spun back forcefully and as if on que, Charlie connected with the ground for the second time.

      "Don't!" Addison shouted, Derek's hands around Thea's neck. "We're not killing any of them."

      Derek looked over his shoulder and motioned for Scott to grab Marshall.

      "Wait, Stiles." Addison said, taking Charlie as Scott took Marshall. "Hold off Dad."

      "What are you going to do?" I asked, starting to back up to go to Dad's office.

      "I'm gonna exorcise them, just make sure Dad can't hear it." Addi said, giving me a confirmation nod.

      "Hey daddy-o!" I popped into his office, quickly shutting the door behind me, hoping he couldn't see the nervous pang running in me. "There is this awesome new song-" I tugged out my phone.

      "Stiles, not now. I-"

      But I covered his voice by blaring All Time Low.

      Dad rolled his eyes, sighing as he shook his head. "Stiles!" He shouted over the music.

      "What?" I called back, starting to dance around a little bit. "It's good, isn't it?" I moved my phone out of his reach, continuing to nod my head to the thump of Pain You Wings. "Oh yeah, this is my favourite part!"

      My phone was yanked from my grasp, the music stopping suddenly.

      Well, shit.

      Dad slapped the silence phone back into my palm, looking at me like I was moron. "Seriously? What the hell was that, Stiles?"

      "It was All Time Low...It's a really good song! Their album got extended. They called it Don't Panic!: It's longer now! Ads and I already ordered hard copies too, so you might as well hear some of it now." I put my phone away, nervous that Addison wasn't done yet.