About Seto/next book

IMPORTANT

Ready to know what happens to Max? Or want to know what happens to Seto? Well all you Destiny Calls readers and/or Falling to Rise/Grasping Fate readers here are some need to knows before the final book can be published in who knows how long. (Hopefully less than 3 months)

So this is very IMPORTANT, I'm writing this to eliminate any confusion for all of you.

First, I know I've called the next book the Book 3 of Falling to Rise or even the Book 2 of Destiny Calls, that is technically false. I call it that because it is LIKE a 3rd/2nd book, but it actually is not.

As many of you will know, the Fate series which includes Falling to Rise and Grasping Fate, and the Destiny Series, which isn't actually a series but I call it one, includes ONLY Destiny Calls. There is no other book in the Destiny 'series,' and there won't be another.

All these stories are part of a 3 part 'series'. The Fate series (F2R and GF) and the Destiny series (only DC) are separate stories that have a bit of intertwining plots that eventually become one in the last series, the Godly series. The Godly series, also planned as one book, (so series is technically the wrong term but idc) is where Seto's story and Max's story combine to end the entire story arc.

But that's not all. Max and Seto become the main characters of the last and final book, BUT so does another character. Those who read the Fate series have already met him, those who've only read the Destiny series have only heard mentions of him. This guys was a supporting character in the Fate series, but he picks up a new and important role in the last book. Why and how, you'll have to wait to read and find out.

Now you are probs wondering who that is. So I will tell you. Since I've mentioned this before, some of you have been curious for quite some time.

Well, the 3rd main character is none other than... ADAM AZURE, second prince of Emedo! :D Yep guys, he has a bigger role in the last book.

Also, the last thing I must tell you about the next book is the time skip. Yes, time skip. Just like in GF, which the plot started about 7-8 days after the end of F2R plot, there will be a time skip here. BUT much larger.

This book will have a 6 month time skip. I'm telling you this to hopefully avoid confusion. Now there are many reasons for this, 6 months into the future of Ethereal is near the end of the war against Emedo. Yes, a war happens. Don't worry, I'll give you guys all the details that happened during the 6 months in the beginning of the story in the format of flashbacks for the characters, including Fate characters and Destiny characters

Anyways, I don't think I'm missing anything—OH. Reading the Fate series or the Destiny Series is not required to understand the Godly series. That's how I will try to style it, at least. Reading those series will help know the background of a lot of characters, but I hope to re-introduce anything already mentioned in the Fate/Destiny series that is important/need to know in the Godly Series. So it's ok if you only read one and not the other (thought I'm quite proud of all the books so why not go check them out *cough*)

Ok, here's the actual last thing. Not super important, only about the change in formats. As you all know, I had almost every chapter have a quote, that is changing. (Mainly cause I'm getting lazy.) Instead there will be one quote that will be for the whole book. I already have the quote ready, I've been saving this quote since F2R for just the right moment. I guess it has found its time to shine.

Well, that is all! I've summarized all I can remember. Thank you all so much for the support on both series. I don't have a release date yet, I can only say that planning will take time. I've never had to come up with a plot that encompasses 3 different main characters, so I expect I may struggle a bit. :P

Questions?

~CATtheDrawer