McCoy

**Okay, so basically these are gonna be far apart. I don't have a ton of inspiration for Star Trek anymore and I'm busy and have a lot of other things. Sorry about this guys. I will update when I can, but I have no idea how often that will be. Hope you all understand!
I've been obsessed with Teen Wolf so you can tell about the supernatural being twists to this. You'll see. Enjoy! Basic idea given to me by KobayashiMarue **

Leonard McCoy ran through the falling civilization, partially built buildings collapsing all around. His crew was already aboard the ship, the southern doctor being left alone in the falling planet. Bodies were strewn around the ground, blood soaking the otherwise dusty planet's surface.

"I'm gonna kill Jim when I get back to the damned ship." Leonard growled to himself, choking as he began to run out of breath. A high pitched squeal filled his ears, causing him to collapse to the ground. Blood seeped out of his ear, his own screams burning his throat.

Dust filled his eyes and throat, excruciating pain threatening to explode throughout his body. Shards of rock protruded from his skin, soaking his blue shirt purple as the red blood seeped through. He opened his eyes, seeing a young boy in front of him.

"Sir, I am sorry. I have powers I can't control...." A young boy whimpered, his large green eyes softening Leonard's heart. Leonard took a painful step forward, outreaching his hand to the young child. He took his hand, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Did you, scream?" Leonard asked, gasping for breath. Before he could get an answer, the world shook again. More buildings crumbled to the ground, the boy pulling Leonard into a hole in the ground. The walls shook inside this hole, a sewage drain he realized.

"Yes sir, sorry sir. We are what you would call supernatural beings here. I am from a Banshee family sir, we scream as our defense." The boy explained, looking confident in his answer. He couldn't be more than six years old, giving his knowledge quite impressive. Even the manners were about as advanced as Jim Kirk, the captain did have some grammar and manner issues.

"Great, supernatural beings. What else?" Leonard gasped, trying to catch his breath again. The boy giggled, sitting down against the wall of the drain. The crumbling world around them had no effect on this certain drain.

"Werewolves, banshees, ghouls, ghosts, demons, poltergeists, kitsunes, nagitsunes, vampires, etc." The child rambled, naming quite a few. Once again, Leonard was impressed by the intellectual level of the kid. "I'm Akio by the way."

"I'm Leonard. Akio, how old are you?" Leonard asked, sitting down against the wall. Akio looked up, wrapping his arms around Leonard's biceps and snuggling close.

"Five. I may sound smart but that's because my mother was a kitsune and my father was a banshee. I get the comment often that I'm so smart for a five year old." Akio explained, sensing Leonard's confusion at his intelligence level. "My parents were killed in the first blast a few weeks ago."

"I'm sorry. My ship will get me soon, you as well I'm sure. Don't worry Akio, I'll make sure you get a good home." Leonard told him, confused yet comforted by the kid's arms around his arm. You and Leonard, who had been married for a while, had been talking about adopting a kid.

"Thank you Leonard, I know it is sudden, but I want to sleep." Akio stated, closing his eyes and dozing off instantly. Carefully, Leonard worked on getting the shards of rock from his skin and cleaning the cuts with what little water he had.

------------------

Within the hour, the Enterprise had locked onto Leonard and Akio's signal and beamed them aboard. They had been searching for everyone alive to get medical attention, a few of them sure shocked by the unreal creatures now on board.

"Leonard!" You yell, running forward and engulfing your husband in a hug. He pulled you close, wincing as you pressed onto his cuts, but he didn't care. He was just happy to have his wife in his arms.

"Leonard?" Akio asked, suddenly very uncomfortable. He had his finger looped the back of Leonard's pants, right on the belt loops. You looked down, raising an eyebrow at Leonard.

"Y/N, we need to talk about those adoption plans." Leonard smiled, causing you to smile as well.

It was discussed later that night, you and Leonard would keep Akio as your own son. Living with a mostly banshee boy was interesting, when he had nightmares and screamed your ears would bleed. But otherwise, he was the best son you could have ever asked for.