Kirk [Requests are open]

**Beyond Spoilers inside. Requested by @ilooveeeeanniiimeeee
That was an interesting username to type but here goes. Hope you enjoy!
Written at night while I'm tired and a little sick so probably not my best. Kinda short too. Sorry about that.
Requests are now open again!**

The strange planet seemingly made of trees and scrap metal was difficult to get around him. You worked for the USS Enterprise, a federation ship that had been attacked by a strange alien race. You had escaped in a pod and you needed to find your crew, and more importantly, your boyfriend.

The rubble and debris from countless ships littered the landscape as you walked. Trees stood so tall you couldn't see the sky above the canopy.

"Jim Kirk, where are you?" You mutter to yourself, taking a few steps onto a metal piece. Jim was your boyfriend as well as the last one off the Enterprise. The fact you just didn't know if he was alive scared you.

Suddenly, the metal beneath your feet began to creak. Nervously, you slowed your pace so you didn't put too much pressure on the rusted metal. The rust proved to be too much on the destroyed structure, as it soon crumbled under your feet.

You fell a few feet before landing. Your head hit a rock, your ankle twisting to a painful position. Yelping and yelling in pain, you pulled yourself up. Nausea and dizziness consumed you, but you fought it back.

Stumbling, you began to make your way further to the woods. After what seemed like days, you collapsed and yelled once again in exhaustion. Sweat stained your face and uniform; your breaths shallow. "Captain!" A familiar Russian voice yelled, footsteps pattering in your direction.

Hope filled your heart as you saw the curly haired navigator approach. Behind him stood Jim, a smile plastered on his face. If his face had actually been made of plaster, it certainly would've cracked under the smile.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked, already beginning to fuss over your injuries. Swallowing a lump in your throat, you nodded. Spots danced in your vision as you were slowly pulled into unconsciousness.

Later, you awoke in a bright room. It reminded you of sickbay, causing a deja vu moment before realizing reality. The ship was destroyed and left on a planet.

"Oh good, you're awake." The voice of Leonard McCoy stated. You looked over at him, noticing bruises and cuts littering his face.

"How long was I out?" You ask, propped yourself up gently on your elbows. A migraine plagued your head but otherwise you felt alright.

"Only a day. You're on the starfleet base. We got off the planet." McCoy explained, not having much time for anything else before Jim came.

"Y/N! You're okay! I was so worried for you! I mean, your ankle was swollen huge and there was a cut on your head bleeding a ton I got really worried." Jim rambled, stopping to pull you into a kiss

"I'm fine, I find it adorable you were so worried, but I'm fine. Just a scratch, just a sprain." You explain, calmly and coolly. Jim sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"Glad you're okay." He stated, kissing you another time before laying beside you. You snuggled up into his warm embrace, gently running your finger tips over the cuts and bruises on his face.

"Jim, happy birthday." You whisper, kissing his cheek softly. You felt his arms tighten around you in protection and thanks as you fell asleep.