Kirk

**Procrastinating my homework like a boss by writing this chapter. I'm switching between the two so oops. Anyway, requested by @secondofficerkirk Hope you enjoy! I started a new Kirk book called 'Monster' so check it out if you have the time! That will be another reason why updates will slow on this book. Plus I'm always tired and have homework. Anyway, this is an AU chapter, you'll see how.**

You knew the instant Scotty announced he wanted to build a machine that could change the age of things, that it was a bad idea. The idea was for it to de-age food and keep them from molding and going bad, but of course you ended up getting got in the beam somehow.

Your older brother, Jim Kirk, laughed at your small form. You had went from a 24 year old to a three year old, physically and mentally. You knew Jim was your big brother, but you didn't know your age was changed.

"I'm borrrred Jimmy!!" You complain, sprawling out on the floor of the bridge beside Jim's chair. You shivered from the cold metal floor, staring puppy eyed at Jim.

"I know Y/N, but just wait a little." Jim said for what felt like the millionth time. You groaned in disagreement, squirming more on the floor.

"But I'm bored nowwwww!!" You insist, running as fast as your chubby toddler legs could handle. You wanted to get a toy or game from a box Jim had brought up to the bridge and set by Spock. You held onto Spock's pant leg for balance as you looked for the correct toy.

The whole crew watched, still astounded that you had been turned to a tiny three year old. "She looks exactly how she did when she was actually three, right down to the pant leg thing." Jim muttered, smiling to himself. You toddled back over to Jim, sitting at his feet with two plush animals.

"You can be the whale, cuz you're a whale, and I will be the tiger. Tigers eat whales." You say, handing Jim a plush whale. Your chubby, short, fingers released the soft fuzz on the whale; you gripped the tiger tight.

"Uh..." Jim muttered, rotating the toy in his hand. You held onto his leg, wrapping your arms tight around him.

"RAWR!" You scream, jabbing Jim's leg with the tiger. You giggled, squeezing Jim's leg tighter with your short arms.

Spock turned around in surprise at the noise you made, raising an eyebrow. Jim picked you up off his leg, placing you onto his lap. "The whale ate the tiger now, I win."

"Nuh uh!! Cheater! You're bigger than me!" You pout, crossing your arms and tears formed in your eyes. No three year old liked to lose, especially to their older brother.

"I think someone needs a nap." Jim told you, picking you up. You pouted more, clutching the tiger and the whale plushes to your chest. He carried you out of the bridge and to sickbay, that way he could work and nurses could make sure you were okay.

A few days passed while you were three, but eventually you were changed back around. Jim would tease you for years to come about what you did as a three year old, you just knew it. But it was an occasion that everyone could look back at and laugh. Except for Scotty, you kicked his butt for doing that to you. He should look back on this and cry in pain and fear.