Anton Yelchin

I'm sad to report for those who don't know, Anton Yelchin (Chekov) passed away.

He passed in a car accident. His car rolled down his driveway and pinned him between his mail box and gate, as well as the car itself. He was only 27.

I really liked Anton and he was a very talented actor and went before his time.

May he rest in peace. He will be missed dearly by many.

I'm sorry if this isn't a good tribute, I'll write a Chekov chapter soon. I just threw and up and I'm shaking so I couldn't do much better I'm sorry....

Miss you already Anton.

The best we can do is continue life as normal. It's like when Leonard Nimoy passed, always be sad over it because it's a sad thing. But don't let it control you. Please, just continue going on as you were. Go do whatever you normally do. Whatever makes you happy. And just... Push it to the back of your head and continue to enjoy your life.

Anton wouldn't want anyone to really be too sad. I've never met him but most people don't like causing pain, I doubt he would. So just enjoy the rest of the day and return to business as normal. I'm trying to do that. It's working.

Don't forget to smile for him. For Anton. Don't fake it, but really actually smile. Because just know, wether you're religious or not, he probably knows you're smiling for him. So don't fake it. Watch a funny show, go for a walk, smile. Laugh. That's what he would want. That's what a lot of people would want.

They don't want to be ignored, no one does. But just, know that life will go on as normal. Anton will be loved. He will be missed. Always.

Love you Anton. Love you.