Pike [Daughter x Kirk]

**This one is when you're his daughter and you're dating Kirk. **

Your father was always super over protective, especially before you got married. Even after he seemed to have a huge protective mature over you. It was possibly because once you were married you started to think about having a family with your husband, Jim Kirk. Hopefully Pike had faced his fear by now.

You were twenty weeks pregnant, five months along, and already having a little baby bump. It wasn't too noticeable, but your stomach was considerably bigger and rounder than usual. Baggy clothes could cover it well though.

Visiting your dad could be a hassle seeing as Jim needed to pack every hair product in the house. You didn't know why, but he just had to incase. So of course, like any wife would, you pulled the 'I'm pregnant and its your fault' card and didn't have to bring in any bags. Of course Pike enjoyed the few minutes he got with just his daughter before the son in law was officially in the house.

"Something about you is just different..." Your father said, glancing at you up and down. You sucked in your stomach and hoped he wouldn't notice the baby bump. Thankfully, he didn't. You didn't want to tell him over the phone or anything and never had an earlier chance to visit. Therefore you had to wait till you were earlier in the pregnancy.

"Well I put on some weight." You sarcastically say, laughing a bit to yourself since you knew the real reason behind that. Pike just gave you a hug and kissed your forehead.

"Well if that's what I think seems different, oh well. Not bad at all." He said, reluctantly helping Jim with a bag. Not too soon after, everyone was settled in and having drinks at the table. You weren't having anything containing alcohol of course, but Jim really wanted something incase your dad went all insane when he found out.

"In the subject of family news," Pike started to say, adding on to your conversation about Jim's mother visiting. "Your cousin Rylin just announced she's pregnant. Seven weeks along."

"Wow. Babies.." Jim murmured, finishing his glass of whiskey before pouring another. You were always careful about making sure he didn't have much per his request, especially once the baby came. Jim didn't want his son or daughter growing up with their dad drinking too much a lot.

"Babies. Babies everywhere.." You add on, getting some strange looks from your father.

"Well, not everywhere." He interjected, taking a sip of his own glass of whiskey.

"Well if not everywhere there's one right here." You say, placing a hand on your swollen stomach. Pike froze and stared at where your hand was.

"And I put it there!" Jim exclaimed, instantly wrapping an arm around your shoulder in protectiveness. Pike continued to stare down at your stomach, occasionally glaring at Jim for his resent statement.

"Uh... How far?.." He asked, carefully reaching forward to place his hand where the baby would be.

"Twenty weeks, five months. I didn't want to tell you any other way than face to face, sorry about that..." You mutter, smiling in hopes he wouldn't be mad.

"Can you stand up?" Pike asked, his brows furrowing with curiosity. You did as you were told, pinching your loose shirt before realizing you had packed skin tight ones.

"If you want to see the baby bump, give me a minute."
You say, hesitantly leaving your dad and Jim alone before returning with a skin tight shirt.

Pike gasped and smiled. "So I'm really gonna be a grandpa.."

"Yes you are." Jim said, answering for you as he stood up. He wrapped protective arms around you again, one hand resting gently on the top of your stomach. Nestling his face in your neck and kissing your forehead, you smiled at how sweet Jim had always been for a tough guy. He seemed to want to show Pike that.

"Wow.." Pike muttered, still shocked at your news. Eventually it sank in and everyone could enjoy their meals and such together, no secrets.

~~~~~~~~~ *Small Trigger Warning, but not really.**
Important question, if I wrote some of these one shots including triggering topics, would people stop reading? There will be a trigger warning at the beginning for each different topic certainly, but I need a way to channel my own thoughts and feelings. For me writing and not publishing just doesn't work so... Yeah
And as I said, there will always ALWAYS be a trigger warning. Believe me I know what it's like to read something without one and be triggered. Not fun.
So please, comment your thoughts on this. Or message me. Thank you.