Spock

**This was requested by @AdriannaWalker6 ! Hope you enjoy, sorry it's short! Sorry if updates get crappy and slow got some stuff going on.**

Commander Spock was not known for being an emotional man. Anything human about him, he suppressed into a tiny ball deep inside him. You had seen the human side of him, but not many had. His ex girlfriend had, Scotty had, and Captain Kirk had. No one else, Spock wouldn't dare.

You were nine months pregnant and felt like you were about to explode. You stomach swelled well over your vision of your feet and your back ached and arched uncomfortably. The baby had been restless lately, refusing to let you sleep.

"Spock..." You whine at around 2AM. You slowly sat up, wincing as your baby was trying to beat you inside out. You could barely sit up before giving up and laying flat. It frustrated you that you couldn't even see the bathroom door, your stomach was that huge.

"Mhm?" Spock asked, sitting up to face you. He had been pretty sweet throughout the whole pregnancy, despite being completely terrified.

"Two things, one, the hideous stretch marks are hurting. Two, I think that- OW OW OW OW OWW!" You scream, wanting to lurch and sit up, but you couldn't. A sharp pain had ripped through your abdomen, worse than anything you had ever ever felt before.

Spock shot up, shock filling his body. You looked over at him in fear, terrified as to what was happening. Spock helped you up, grabbing you a couple little things. Without saying a word, he assisted you in getting up from the bed and walking. It was excruciatingly painful to walk and you made it known to Spock he caused it. All he did was mutter words of encouragement and help you.

You were in labor for fourteen hours, screaming and holding Spock's hand the whole time. It was becoming almost unbearable at that point, the baby was putting a ton of strain on your heart.

You ended up having to do a C-Section to not die. You had fallen asleep just after you saw your baby boy, exhaustion taking over.

Spock held the tiny newborn in his arms, his back facing the door. That way if he started to cry, no one could see. He did start to cry, first small tears, then a waterfall.

The baby boy didn't cry, he slept soundly in his father's arms. But Spock couldn't stop himself. He just had to cry. It was one of the sweetest and most adorable things ever, especially considering McCoy saw him and made the wise decision not to tease him for it.