Chekov

**This was requested by @Little_Miss_Hockey_
Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's a little short.
For those with Chekov requests, you may have to wait a little longer. I have lots of Chekov requests and wanna mix in some other characters since I had four Chekov in a row for requests. They will get done, I didn't forget you, just may take a little bit longer so I can mix some other characters in.
And I know more about Earth's Tectonic plate movements than I do about makeup so this may be interesting.
Thanks at stargirlhorse for help with the makeup stuff.**

"I don't understand any of this, Y/N." Your boyfriend, Pavel Chekov, complained. You two had been playing a serious game of truth or dare, ending in you daring him to do your make up correctly.

You weren't too much of a make up person, but you had the light layers that most woman do. You figured since it's really not much, Pavel wouldn't have too difficult of a time. Little did you know, men that haven't been around woman much have no experience.

"Ouch!" You exclaim, being poked in the eye for the second time. Pavel was attempting to apply eyeshadow to your eyes, his hands trembling slightly.

"Sorry Y/N." He apologized, using his other hand to steady his shaking hand. The rest of the eyeshadow went on without trouble, but went on wayyy to heavy.

Next was mascara, also on the eyes. This led to a few more pokes in the eyes and a few eyelashes being taken out. Pavel kept mumbling apologies as he failed, wincing as you did.

"Okay, very very lightly with this." You say, getting our your foundation. Your skin was basically the same tone all the way around, but you liked having the exact.

Saying 'lightly' didn't help at all. Next thing you knew, you were covered in foundation.

"Okay, done. I don't think I did well.." Pavel muttered, taking a few steps back. You looked in the mirror, a scream escaping your lips as you saw your reflection.

"It's uh... Wow.." You say, immediately getting makeup wipes to start getting it off. Since this was only a date to him, you were home free.

"Sorry." Pavel muttered, kissing your cheek once you got it all off. You smiled and laughed, taking his hand in yours.

"All okay Pavel. All okay." You told him, kissing his lips. When he had his eyes closed after the kiss, a habit he had, you applied lip stick heavily and kissed beside his cheek. Soon after that, Pavel went to work.

You couldn't wait to hear what would happen.