Scotty

**Requested by JustALittleTrekkie. Soooooo Sorry it's so short, hope you enjoy!
I won't have a committed day to update, but from Sunday to Saturday there will be for sure one update between those days or on those days. Any day of the week at least once a week.
I'm so sorry this one is bad. I'm watching Captain America: The First Avenger and writing it. I'm paying attention to both best I can which is hard.**

Babies were strange 'creatures' as your husband called them. Scotty hadn't seen a baby for along time due to being stranded on a planet.

"She's a baby Scott, she's not gonna break if you set her down." You insist to your husband. He frowned and looked down at the baby girl.

"But she's precious." Scotty pouted, gently holding his daughter closer in his arms. You crossed your arms and sighed. Scotty sat beside you with her since you seemed to express major interest.

"I know she's precious Scotty, but you need to let you sleep without you." You tell him, gently running your hand over his arm.

Jeanne, your daughter, opened her big brown eyes at Scotty. Scotty held her hand while he rocked her, her tiny finger trying to wriggle free from her father's large hand.

You fell asleep, having a baby takes a lot out of someone. Scotty continued to gently sway Jeanne back and forth. She blankly looked up at him before promptly crying.

"Well hello to you too." Scotty murmured, setting her down and beginning to make a bottle. Taking care of a baby was hard, but Scotty was sure ready. And so were you.