Wishful Thinking

{Dragoness' POV}

I was furious. Storm knew much better than to behave this way. I dug my teeth into his shoulder. I didn't care how much it hurt him, after all he deserved it! How dare he disrespect a pegasus of such obvious nobility! I stood up and snorted at him, shooting puffs of smoke out of my nostrils.

                "i sincerely apologize, Pegasus," I nickered. The colt dipped his head.

                "It's fine, I would not tolerate such rudeness either," He snorted, staring down at Storm. I looked down at my son, he lowered his head. He was uncomfortable and hopefully embarrassed. he got his cocky attitude from his father. I was forced to be with Drake and I hated that drake with a passion, he was abusive. I couldnt do anything he didn't approove of for fear of Drake's anger. He would almost literally blow up in anger, spewing flames like a flamethrower. His temper was typical of Draconi's. I prayed to the Gods every night that Storm wouldn't get his father's quick temper, but it was wishful thinking. Storm may be rude, but he was a good colt, and a wonderful brother to Moon. He was very protective of her and, believe it or not, he was also protective of me.

                "Storm," I snorted.

                "I apologize, Pegasus," he snorted and swished his thick tail. I fanned my ruby red wings and nodded to him approovingly. I looked at the bitemarks on his shoulder; they would heal quickly since he was such a strong colt. I turned quickly to a low rumbling growl. A large strong Equi Draconi drake stood behind me. His broad chest and strong neck stood out from his dark onyx-black wings that were draped across his sides. His white coat gleamed. His piercing blue eyes examined the scene before him. I lowered my head in respect, my black forelock falling over my left eye. He dipped his head and I looked back to see Moon and Storm with their noses on the ground, the tips of their wings even brushing the ground in respect. Pegasus appeared to be frozen with shock. I swished my tail towards him and his nose dropped to the ground and his wings fell. I assume because he was not one of us, he decided to bow on one knee, extending his leg forward, this was the ultimate sign of respect a horse could give without dying for the powerful drake. The drake nodded aproovingly. I let out a sigh of relief and all of us raised our heads. Storm and Moon backed off and Pegasus looked over at me. He walked up beside me..

                "Introduction?" The drake asked.

                "I am Pegasus, son of Stardust and Midnight." he said, holding his head high and proud. the drake dipped his head and then blinked slowly, arching his long scaled neck.

                "Pleased to meet you, I am Drake, the most powerful Equi Draconi in the land. Son of Justinian and Theodora."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now that I am writing the chapters on here they will be shorter, sorry, hope this isnt an issue. Anyways, be sure to vote and comment! Only if you want to of course!!! Thanks!

xoxo Annie <3