epilogue

cause i love you guys so much ...

Jade // A year later

"Can I stay here?" I whine.

Perrie scoffs and shakes me side to side making me groan. Why was she so eager to get me up this early. I'm too tired to move a limb and she obviously doesn't get the memo. She leans in closer to my cheek and presses a soft kiss against my skin, causing me to turn red and giggle. My eyes open and I'm greeted by her blue eyes and adorable smile. Maybe waking up wasn't so bad if I think about it.

"Forgot about it already?" she chuckles.

Huh? Forget about?.... I remember everything and anything that needs to be remembered. "Forget about what?"

"The date on your phone," she says. "Look at it and tell me about today."

I raise my brows as I took my phone from the bed side table. I pressed the home button and watched my lockscreen come to life with the date and the time. I'm really lost. "Today is only the - oh." I realise.

"Today's what?" she laughs.

I'm completely ashamed of myself.
"Today's our anniversary." I sigh. Perrie tilts her head back and nods along as a laugh escapes her lips. It's not actually funny, "Perrie, this isn't funny." I tell her.

"I can't help it," she laughs. "You were completely clueless." she adds. I shake my head and watched her give me a warm smile as I sat up.

"This isn't a laughing matter Perrie. I'm supposed to have remembered this by now. You probably think I'm a complete idiot now." I grumble.

"I could," she states. "But I'm not because it's ok. You're tired. I wouldn't have expected you to remember from the all your work this past week. It has been a really busy week for you bub."

"Still," I say. "I have to make it up to you somehow P-" she raises her hand and I stop. Really? "You can make up for it by getting changed and meeting me in our kitchen. No biggie. Got it?"

I want to refuse but the look on her face made it irresistable. Eventually I give up and she jumps up and down on the bed making me laugh. "See you in a bit." she smiles. I nod and watched her leave the room like a child. God I love her. It didn't take me long to finally stand up and get going.

I change into a skirt, a white tee and some sandals. My hair was in a high pony and I had light makeup on. Minutes later I was all set. I walked out the door and found myself alone?

"Perrie?"

"Over here." I hear her. For a second there I thought she had left me to find her. I'm definelty not in the mood to play hide and seek. My feet take me over to couch where I find a smiling Perrie.

"You're smiling like a creep," I laugh. "Please tell me you didn't buy sex toys as an anniversary gift?" I joke. Sometimes her sexual nature has me deeply concerned at some stages.

"Just because I'm a dirty bitch..."

"I'm just saying." I giggle.

"Yeah yeah ok."

"So?...."

"Sit down." she smiles.

"Why do I feel so scared?"

"Don't know, just sit the fuck down."

Like she was a impatient primary school teacher, I sit myself down beside her, watching as a wide smile creeps onto her face. God help me. I don't know why but I feel like whatever is inside that box is something sexual or just something funny to her. Either way I pull the box towards me only to feel it move. My hands move away and I look at Perrie in surprise. What's in there?

My fingers curl around the edge of the lid. My heart begins to race as the lid slowly begins to lift off the box. By the time the lid is mid air my heart stops and my eyes are filled with tears.

"Happy anniversary Jadey." Perrie smiles. A puppy. She bought us a puppy. I can't fucking believe her.

"Are you serious?!"

She nods and all I can manage to do is let tears roll down my cheek as I take the small puppy into my hands.

"Is it a he? She? What are we naming it?" I ask. My head is filled with questions. Perrie opens her mouth to speak but I stop her.

"Wait. Before you say something... thank you. Thank you for an amazing relationship Perrie. For this puppy too. My heart is just.... I love you."

"I love you too Thirlwall."