eight ; lace

Jade

"Baby." I cry.

"Yeah?" I hear her say from the bathroom. I place both my hands over my stomach and I close my eyes tightly.

"My stomach hurts," I explain. "Can you come back to bed please?" I say.

"Sure bee, let me wipe my ass first."

A giggle escapes my lips and it ends up being a bad mistake. Instead it makes my stomach ache worse. I groan and stayed as still as possible as I listened to Perrie fumble about in the bathroom, "Babe." I call.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming baby."

"Hurry up." I yell.

"Yelling at me won't make you feel any better. I'm coming." she says as I hear the tap water begin to run.

Seconds later I hear the water stop and footsteps right after. I keep my eyes closed and I wait in pitch black.

I'm then greeted by the bed dipping beside me and a giggle from Perrie. I open my eyes slowly and her eyes meet mine. Her blonde hair is in a messy bun and her blue eyes glisten.

I try to sedate myself as my stomach starts hurting like a knife had just went through me. I clench my fists and Perrie looks at me worridly. With her left hand she cups my cheek and uses the other to hold my hand.

"Do you want anything to eat? I won't mind turning the kitchen into a whirlwind for you." she jokes.

"Just stay with me." I coo.

She nods and brushes her hand against my cheek, "Don't think I can leave you hungry bee. I'll make you some soup."

"Are you gonna take long?" I say softly.

"I'll be back before you now it. I'm making soup Jadey not a curry," she laughs. "Just close your eyes and try to get some rest," she says. "I love you."

"I love you more." I smile as she leans in and presses a soft kiss on my forehead. I smile and she gives me an assuring wink before turning towards the door, "You'll be fine."

The door closes and I close my eyes. Just fall asleep Jade. It's all you have to do. It's easy. I lay in silence as I try to fall asleep. Will anything happen?

~

I wake up from the bed dipping beside me. I rub my eyes and I find Perrie on the edge of the bed. What seemed to be the same slowly vanished as I realised that she had no top on. All she had on was her denim shorts and her white lace bra. What happened to her shirt? My eyes widen and many weird things run through my mind.

"Yeah, I accidentally spilt the soup on my shirt and so I had to take it off," she explains as she catches me in the act. "I'll go put on a shirt before I feed you."

She stands up and begins to walk to her closet, "No no. It's fine," I smile cheekishly. "I'm just really hungry." I half lie. I was hungry but I also wanted her to stay how she was. Did she always have this bra? I shrug it off and smiled playfully as she sat back down.

I pull the blanket up and held in under my chin as I opened my mouth. Perrie laughs and shakes her head as she takes the spoon and carefully takes it into my mouth. My lips wrap around the cold metal and I drink the hot soup.

The next time she does it I take it slowly so I could look at her boobs more. "Jade." she says.

I snap my head up and smile, "Yeah?"
Her brows furrow and she looks at me.
I stay silent and she continues to look at me like she could see through me.

"I might just put on a shirt real quick. I'm getting -" she says as she stands up. I cut her off and continued to plaster a cheeky smile on my lips.

"Just stay," I tell her, "We'll be finished soon if you keep feeding me."

"I swear you just want me topless."

"Huh? Why would you think that?"

"You've been staring at my boobs since I came back."

"Pfft ... I'm looking at your boobs."

"That was the most fake laugh I've ever heard in my life. You can drop the little act bee."

I sigh deeply and nodded, "Fine," I groan, "I just wanted to ... you know," I say. "You're boobs look really nice today." I half whisper.

"You're absolutely adorable." she laughs as she places the bowl on he bedside table and straddles me.

I groan and let out a half cry - half laugh, "Perrie."

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry." she says as she realises what she just did.

"It's fine," I laugh. "I guess you made it better."

"Did I really?"

I nod, "Yes."

"You're not lying?"

"I'm not." I say as I took her hands in mine and waved them mid air.

"Ok." she giggles.

"Come here." I say as I bite my lip.

She leans in and presses her lips against mine. I smile in between our kiss and felt better.  She was my happy little pill.