four ; girlfriend tag

Perrie

"When and where did we meet?"

A giggle escapes my lips and I look towards the camera, "Well I first met Jade at school a few years ago. I've never told anyone where we met for some odd reason," I laugh. Jade joins in and I tuck my loose hair behind my ear. "I actually met her during math. I'm sure all of you can relate to me," I say, "I dread math and I failed at it so much. Unlike her," I explain as I point towards Jade, "top of the notch."

"Really?"

"Well what do you want me say? That you're a dumb bitch?" I joke.

She rolls her eyes and flips me off. I poke my tongue out and sighs, "But anyway she is correct. I met her in high school - senior year to be exact. We were both in the same class like she said earlier. First of all we had no clue about each other."

"True!" I say sassily.

"I mean we would walk past each other, exchange glances, smile when we line up, bump into each other - rarely when we had to go to our lockers. But we never got to knowing about each other." she says. I nod in agreement.

"I knew she was Jade and she knew I was Perrie. That's as much as we knew." I laugh.

"And I didn't mention this earlier," Jade giggles, "but if any of us gets the answer wrong we'll get a hickey."

"She thought of that herself," I sigh, "But what do you know I got it right."

"Moving on Perrie. Next question is... where was our first kiss? It was under a tree?... I'm sure."

"Choke on a dick you idiot. That was a dream. You told me that like after we actually had our first kiss," I explain. "It actually went a lot more better than what Jade said. Under a tree? What are you five? Anyway it was recess and we both had English just before. Since we had Math next I had to know if she had the question to number three. So I ran over to her at her locker and she was there. I rushed towards her and just as she closed her locker she turned to me and we collided. Our lips just .... yeah. Add the fact that I was gay and confused." I laugh." And what a happy day it is," I chuckle, "I'm gonna give Jade a hickey!"

Jade sighs and cocks her head to the side. I lean in and I suck on her skin till a light red mark is visible.

"Next question." I smile.

"Who said 'I love you' first? I did." she answers. I nod. "Good on you Jade good on you." I add.

"So we were at our little table at lunch and just before during music Jade told me she wanted to say something." Jade nods in agreement as I retell the memory, "I remember sitting there, my binder in front of me including my food and my phone and a very nervous Jade. Her palms were all shakey and sweaty. This was at a stage were we were actually best friends. To be honest we became friends really fast," I smile, "but I remember sitting there and holding onto her hands. And out of the oblivion her lips part and I hear the three words that I never would have thought to come out of her mouth."

Jade nods, "It was one of the most nervous things I've ever done."

"And the next question is where was our first date?" I say.

"Hey, I'm supposed to say the qu -"

"Jade..."

"Fine." she huffs.

"So where did we have our first date?"

"It was at a coffee shop close to the University we were going to. We just graduated a week before and we decided to take in the new streets and shops and our feelings towards each other." she says.

"Awh look at you finally getting things correct." I tease. She faces me and slaps the back of my shoulder.

"What was your first impression on each other? You go first." she nudges me softly.

"When I first met Jade I thought she was foreign." I laugh. Jade begins to laugh and nods her head. "That was literally what I thought. But Jade was so pretty, kind, smart and innocent."

"Am I not?"

"Far off babe. In the land far far away. What about you?" I ask.

"She seemed really interesting, social, hungry and very lost in the given math equations." she giggles.

"And we both got that right. I mean how would you actually get that wrong." I laugh, "moving on. Did you think I was gay?"

"With the way you interacted with girls .... no. It felt the same as to how everyone would. I didn't really think you were till you actually told me."

"Correct." I smile. "And you were surprising. You had all these hot boys to drool over and yet she picks me. Obviously because I am the best."

"And that's actually it. I'm surprised. I thought Perrie would get the hickey." she pouts.

"Too bad."

"Anyway I do hope you liked the video guys. Make sure to leave comments below as well as a thumbs up. Be sure to let me know what you want to see next. Love you."

Jade sits up and stops recording. As I watch her pack her things I feel a smile on my lips. Going through our memories since day one was an incredible feeling.