two ; heat

Perrie

I sit silently by the table, my coffee beside me as I blared my music through my speaker. Jade's laptop sits in front of me and I edit her video.

As my face appears on the screen I cringe. There were days that I didn't mind seeing myself in a video but today was all sorts of "ugh". I take my eyes off of myself and watched Jade be an absolute dork. Her smile makes me laugh and can't help but stop what I'm doing and admire her.

After half an hour passes the video is finished and is ready to upload. By the time it begins to upload Jade comes home. I stand up and she hugs me tightly before cupping my cheek and pressing our lips together.

"Hello to you too." I laugh.

"How's your day?" she asks.

"Great. I got the video done." I smile.

"Really?!"

I nod and Jade jumps up and down, "Thank you baby girl," she says before her smile turns into a frown.

"What are you frowning for?"

"Don't you have to get ready for work? I mean you have work don't you?" she asks as she drops her bag and places it on the couch.

"I had work until they called. Said that the customers were just gonna come back another day." I explain.

"Really?!"

"Yes really." I laugh.

"I swear you're lying." she laughs.

"Why the hell would I lie?"

"I don't know." she giggles.

"Exactly. So how was your day?"

She sighs and takes a seat on the couch, "Tiring." she says as she grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it over her head. I walk over behind the couch and I press a kiss on her neck. I watch her lips form a smirk as she gets up and sits on the top of the couch.

Her legs wrap around my waist and her lips press harshly against mine. My fingers brush down to her shorts and I unbutton them. As I kiss her back, I slowly unzip the zipper until I hear her shorts fall to the floor. Jade smiled into the kiss and tangles her fingers into my wavy blonde hair.

"It's been a while." she laughs.

"Tell me about it."

I press my hands against her back and I bring her towards me. The gap between us is gone and the heat lifts up off our bodies. I finish the kiss by brushing up against her lips before trailing them down to her neck. Jade tilts her head back and I feel the tug in my hair.