twelve ; guys my age

Jade

"Guys my age don't know how to touch me," she starts. "And yet they don't  know how to love me good."

As I bite my lip for what seemed the third time, I leaned in towards the bottom of her jawline and kissed it.
I watch her carefully as a bright smile appears on her face. A smile appears on mine not long after and I fall onto her chest. She groans at the impact but we both laugh it off.

"I love you Princess." I say as I felt her chest rise and fall. Her hand sits on my hair and she strokes it lightly as she speaks, "I love you too Thirlwall."

A moment of silence lingers in the air and I begin to wonder if I should speak up or not. But what would I bring up? I'm literally clueless. Nothing.

"Jade..." she coos.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask.

"This might shock you a bit...," she begins. "But have you ever wondered about having ... you know - a child?"

"A baby?" I say in surprise.

She nods, "Yeah, I know it's a very surprising question to ask. Especially because we just got married and everything. But it was just a thought. Don't pressure yourself too much to think of answer. It's ok if you don't."

I giggle at her little overdose of cuteness. She's like a child herself which I find more than adorable. I'm glad that I developed feelings for her. Thinking about it... what would life be? It would be so ... different and boring.

••• •••

I slowly enter the gym with barely any motivation. Without a care, I dump my things by a corner at the door.

"You look pretty lifeless." Leigh says as I take my iPod and earphones out. I tangle the white set of earphones and plugged them in.

"I guess." I shrug as I put my music on shuffle and placed my iPod in the holder as I turned on the treadmill.

"Is something bothering you?" Leigh asks as the intro for a particular song begins to play. As if this day wasn't as depressing as it already is. For fucks sake. When will this change?

"I'm just tired," I half lie. "I'm tired too. There's just so much work I have to do for my literature class.

"Are you sure?" she asks. The look on her face seemed as if she knew I was basically lying to her face.

"I'm fine Leigh. Thanks for the concern." I say as I gave her a small smile and began to hold onto the sides as it began to go faster. I wouldn't usually go this high - but I'm not in the mood. I'll leave it how it is.

"Have you ever thought about dating anyone?" she asks out of blue.

I shrug, "I guess but who would date this mess?" I ask her.

"I'm sure I would."

"You'd date me?," I laugh, "what about that Normani girl?"

"Mani is lovely. But I meant that if I wasn't, I sure as hell would date you. Babe you're amazing like why would you think about yourself like that? I love you for who you are and you know that."

"Of course I do. I just feel ... empty."

I wake up the next morning with my head against Perrie's chest. Slowly, I rub my eyes and watched the time change from seven thirty to seven thirty one. Lying here, I feel her chest rise and fall. I watch her sleep peacefully with her arms around me. After that rather weird dream, I became more aware of how truly, madly, deeply I'm in love with her and how much I need her. Without her, everything would be so different. The dream kind of explained how different I'd be if I never liked her - never talked to her. It would be so depressing.

With the position I'm in, I couldn't be bothered to move and begin to do some work. I wanted to lay here and just be beside her. So many thoughts enter my mind and mix with the ones that already lingered for so long. Our love must be something great. We're better together. If we weren't I'd probably be going nowhere with life. I'd be scared of happy and pretend it's ok. But she stole my heart and right now I wouldn't want to spend my day with anyone else.

As I lean in to press a kiss on her cheek, her eyes open and I pull back. She sees my action and giggles, "I don't bite."

I hide from embarrasment but with no luck she takes my hands and moves them away. She smiles and gestures me to kiss her. I giggle and she just winks, making me smile. I lean in towards her cheek and I kiss her softly.

"Just one?"

I laugh and I press a kiss on her jawline. She raises her eyebrows and looks at me, "Is that really it Thirlwall?" she asks me. I shrug and she laughs. "Come here." she instructs me.

She sits up straight and leans her back against the head rest. I get up and straddled her, "I love you." she mouths me before her lips press against mine and I'm sent into a frenzy. Her kisses drove me into a whole different world.