ten ; body on me

Jade

"We just need one last rule. We've already covered everything regarding safety and all that. Anything come to mind bee?" I ask.

Perrie sits across from me and just nods. I shake my head. She isn't paying attention. She sits, focused on her work as she reads over her notes and bites on the end of her pen. I clear my throat and I snap my fingers, "Perrie!"

"Yo." she says as she lifts her head and smiles at me. In return, I roll my eyes and flipped her off.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry," she says, "I have as much work as you do." she explains.

"Well I need one last rule for the cafe. I've covered everything on safety and equiptment and blah blah blah. Anything you wanna add?"

"Yes, it goes out especially to you and Zayn." she laughs.

"What about Ally?" I ask.

"Ally's.... she'll never do that."

"Do what?"

"Kitchen sex. That's your last rule. No kitchen sex in my cafe. I don't approve of it." she smiles.

"You sure about that?" I ask as I bite the top of my pen playfully.

"Yeah. Don't keep your hopes up Thirlwall. It's not happening."

"But -"

"But you gotta put in work work work work work work work." she sings.

"I already have Lauren in on this. As long as she and Zayn are in the kitchem cooking up a storm -"

"They can't have sex," I point out, "but what about us?" I sigh in a disappointed tone. Maybe she could reconsider her thoughts?

"I already told you. It's not gonn happen Thirlwall. Type it, write it and keep it that way. It will never happen."

"Oh it will." I say softly, a smirk forming on my lips.

"What did you say?" she asks.

"I said that it's ok." I lie.

"Good."

I have a lot of bad things I could do to her in that kitchen. I could definetly whip something up. God I need to get my mind out of the gutter. Allysus would definetly not approve of that.
Not at all. She'd probably have to pray for my sins. Dear Lord help me. Why am I like this. Honestly. I shake my head and I get back to work.

I press the tip of the pen onto the paper and wrote it down, "No kitchen sex permitted." I say. I put the pen down and found Perrie giggling.

"What are you giggling about?" I huff.

"You're pissed aren't you?"

"Nah."

"Don't lie.

"I know deep down that you wanna."

"Leave my heart out of this."

I press my elbow against the table and placed my chin on my hand. Perrie sits and smiles at me as I gave her looks. Is she playing with me? What happened to the playful Perrie?

I shake it out of my mind and I begin to type the rules out onto a blank document. All of these rules were great except for the last one.

"Please." I say.

She shakes her head, "No."

"Why?"

"Because it's not sanitary."

"So?"

"So get to work."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

This would go on and on if we were able to. But things had to be finished. I leave our little ramble there and she remains undefeated. No change.

She giggles and I end up mocking her actions as I type away, not realising that I was noting absolute shit.

14: No kithfkse sed permxired

The fuck? I press on the delete tab and watched it disappear. I retype it correctly and sighed in relief. Done.

"Don't get too relaxed. If you think you're done well soz you thought wrong."

I give her a confused look, "You're gonna make me your suga mama?"

"No."

"Then what?" I ask her as she shakes her head at me. I shrug, "What?"

"You still have to go over the rules with Zayn and Allyson." she speaks.

"Wha - really? I'm tired."

"No you're not. Head along Thirlwall. I'll see you at dinner." she says blankly.
Is she serious right now? First she tells me that we can't do that in the kitchen and now.... I just...

"Why are you so salty about it?"

"Because I just," I start, "wanna ... kiss you right now." I say shyly.

She giggles and I turn bright red, "Then why didn't you ask sooner?" she asks me as she stands from her seat and walks over to me. I cover my face with my hands but she moves them away. I bite my lip to stop myself from giggling as she cups my cheeks and brushes her soft pink lips against mine.

I brush mine gently in return before our lips fully collide. My hands travel around her thighs and I carry her onto my lap. Her hands situate themselves on my shoulder and I fill electricity fill up inside my veins. The taste of her lips begin to drive me insane and I can't help but bring her as close to my skin as possible. Heat begins to surround us and I feel the hunger. I'm hungry for her taste, her touch, her body on me.

My hands slide up her spine and I stop at her hair. I take the hair tie in between my fingers and pulled it off, her bun collapsing and her soft, blonde hair running down her back. As I kiss her, my fingers start to tangle into her hair. Soft moans slowly escape her lips as I pull away and pressed mine against the side of her neck. Her skin is in between my teeth, and I pull on it. The way my name rolls over her tongue makes me feel some type of way. I love it and I want to hear it again and again.

"Say it," I breathe, "I wanna hear it." I tell her as I nip her skin and sucked on it roughly. That's gonna leave a mark.

"Jade." she moans.

"That's it," I nod. "I love it when you say my name that way. So vulnerable and innocent. I love that Perrie. I can do so many things to her. Excite her, tease her, make her shout my name and make her body rock. That's the life," I grin. "I'm addicted to the way your body moves."

~

I wrap the towel around my body and I drive my fingers through my hair.

"Your turn!" I shout.

Seconds after, a nearly naked Perrie walks into the bathroom. I eye her body with a smirk and she looks at me with innocent eyes. I push the shower door open and I step out. The air rides up the towel and I feel a breeze, making me shiver a little. She brings her hand to her lips and giggles, making me smile. I close the shower door behind me and leaned in towards her, "Don't take too long. I don't want to miss you." I joke. She laughs and I smack her ass before walking away.