one;; evil

Evil. That is simplifying a description of my father. He's conniving, and demented, ruthless and completely unpredictable. He has always been a man of wisdom, respect, and he has always been a family-oriented man. However, when the dead began walking, and people began dying, he changed. He's not the father I once knew, and he's not the father I once worshipped.

I looked at him as the road jolted over every bump and rock. I looked at him with complete disparity, and hatred but no matter the man he was, I loved him. He is my blood, and he is Negan.

Finally, he broke the silence that had me twiddling my thumbs and spinning my pistol around my pointer finger.
"Your run today went to plan I assume Kaylie."

I rose my head to look at the man who wore a grey stubbled beard and a black leather jacket. His hair slicked back, and his most prized possession, his baseball bag wrapped in barbed wire. Lucille: he named it.

"The medical supplies and food are in storage." I bluntly replied.
"You ran into no trouble, I presume?" His voice sincere.
"Of course we did." I scoffed. "But since you send me with men who would rather hide behind a tree and stick their fingers up each others assholes, I had to handle the dozen of walkers we were ambushed by myself."

He sighed in disparity. His eyes wide, shocked on the news I had just shared. "You're telling me that my men are pussys?" He chuckled. "And that my daughter has bigger balls then 15 of my men put together." He was laughing at this stage.

"You see Kaylie.." he stopped and sighed. "I would much rather for you to stay at home, settle down and---"

I cut him off. I knew what he was about to say. Heck, he's been repeating the same shit for the past 7 months. "I'm not fucking Dwight."

He opened his mouth to say something, but instead the RV came to a holt.
"Boss, we're here." One of dad's men announced from the drivers seat.

"Right." He smirked. "Lets go teach these sons of bitches a lesson!" Before jumping up and exiting the RV.

>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

He's ruthless. Blood dropped off his bat like a running tap. I stared at the dead bodies that laid on the ground, headless and gruesomely beaten. Whimpers of the group they belonged to made my heart ache for them and their loss.
Two men.. two innocent men now laid dead on the rubble of the road. Tears trickled my eyes at the guilt I felt for the members of their group.

Dwight stood behind me, chuckling like a lunatic and Dad... well, dad had a smirk planted on his lips like the devil himself.
Dad soon picked up the leader known as Rick, dragging him to the RV and shooting off quickly like Astro boy, running walkers over along the road.

I stayed still as he left, watching the hurt in the group's eyes as they stared at the bodies of their loved ones.
I stared at a fairly young looking woman, pale as a ghost and shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes refused to leave the sight of the second victim. Assuming by the pain in her face; it was her husband. I approached her slowly, before being pulled back roughly by my forearm.

"Stay." Dwight snapped at me, daggers in his eyes.
I walked directly up to Dwight, inches away from his face and I was positive my anger showed through my eyes like they were burning fire.
"Let me go or so help me god that it'll be the last thing you do." I growled, stepping back slightly. "Or would you rather me tell my father about this?" I smirked as he slowly released my arm.

I began to slowly walk up the woman, all of my anger now down the drain.
"Please." A boy begged. "Don't hurt anyone else."
I looked at him sympathetically. "I'm not going to hurt any more people. I'm not like him."

The boy nodded his head, as tears streamed down his cheeks. I bent down to the woman, stopping at her level. "Are you okay?" I asked, gaining her attention. "You look sick."

"Yeah." she snapped. "I just watched my husband and our friend be brutally beaten in front of my eyes, I'm pregnant and sick. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm fine."

I sighed, getting up and turning around to walk towards the car Dwight arrived in. I opened the passenger door, opened the glove compartment and pulled out a bag of pills that I had stashed from the run I did earlier on today. I walked back over to the woman, kneeling down and handing them to her.

"Here." I sighed as she took the back with a questionable look on her face. "I picked them up today at a pharmacy. Some kick-ass pain killers and some maternity vitamins."

"Wh--Why?" She trembled. "Why are you doing this?"
"I'm not evil like him.." I shrugged before standing up. "They should work until you get to hilltop." I smiled before turning to the rest of the group.

I looked at redneck man who had punched my Dad in the face after beating his first victim. Dad shoved his bloody bat in the deceased's girlfriend's face. As distraught as she was, Dad tended to make matters worse. The redneck couldn't bare with the pain everyone was going through, and I didn't entirely blame the man for punching dad. It took guts.

I walked over to him, noticing the blood from his gunshot wound given by Dwight was worsening. "You need to get that fixed." I said, pointing to the wound. "It could get infected."

He growled in response to my concern. I didn't like rude people. I never had, he angered me with his bluntness, but how could I blame him? He had just lost two of his friends, his family.

"Look." I sighed. "If it isn't the gunshot that kills you, the walkers will smell the blood and they'll be the ones to kill you. Just get that looked at."

His icy blue eyes met mine almost instantly. Pain and agony showed, his body language slumped like a camel. He nodded his head slowly, before removing eye contact.

Soon enough my dad returned with Rick. Rick appeared exhausted and unable to walk. The ruthless Bastard my father was; he ordered Rick to cut off his own sons arm. Thankfully, he didn't follow through with it.

"Well" my dad bellowed. "I'd like to think that today was a productive damned day! Cross me again- and Lucille will hear about it. She is a vampire bat."

He ordered his men to throw the redneck who learned was known as Daryl in the trunk of a car, bringing him with us as prisoner. Dad seemed to believe there was something about him. I believed that too.

I got the car beside my dad, and my heart aching for the groups loss.
"What were their names?" I asked Daryl as we drove along the bumpy road.

"Don't talk to him!" Dwight snapped at me, glaring through my brown eyes.

"Two things." I snapped back. "Don't talk to me like I'm a piece of trash." I pointed my finger in his face. "And I'll do whatever the fuck i please."

I heard my dad chuckle at my sudden outburst, which made Dwight snap his mouth shut.

"Glenn and Abraham." Daryl mumbled from the back.
"Well." I turned to face him. "I'm sure Glenn and Abraham were good people." I slightly smiled before ignoring the glares I was receiving from my father and Dwight.

>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>

"Leave me alone." I snapped turning to Dwight.
"Kaylie.." he followed me.
"What part of leave me the fuck alone don't you understand?!" I turned to face him, walking directly into his face. I could have sworn he thought I was going to kiss him, the glisten in his eyes told it all.
"Not goin to happen." I scoffed before walking away to my bedroom.

I changed my clothes to a pair of sweatpants and a tank before laying down on the bed, reminiscing on the events that had happened today.

The blood, the screaming, crying, and the pain flashed through my mind like a bad movie. I can't be rid of the look in the group's eyes. It pained me to do so.
I can't remove the look on Daryl's handsome face when they threw him in a containment cell like solitary confinement and I can't stop the image of the woman who reminded me of a ghost, pregnant, sick and now widowed.

This world we live in, it's completely fucked.