(Yes, exactly like that XD)

*3rd person pov*

What? Madara thought to himself. Did she just.... eat my rod? Cassie sat up, staring down at Madara with cold eyes. "...I bet Naruto's rod tastes better." Cassie deadpanned. Meanwhile, Keiko was with Naruto securing the other world Madara, and felt the urge to yell 'that's what she said'. Keiko shrugged the feeling off, but it bothered her, because that means she wasn't there when she was needed most. A single tear rolled down Keiko's eye from sadness... from the thought of missing shouting that important comment. What is happening....? Keiko thought to herself.

*First person pov*

"Haah!" I cried as I tried to punch him, but he moved his head to the side. Madara shoved me off of him, trying to get to Kakashi. "KAKASHI MOVE!!!" After all that fight, Kakashi just sat there watching me struggle with Madara! That stupid asshole! Madara stole Kakashi's eye, blood coming out of Kakashi's empty eye socket. Kakashi screamed out in pain, and I growled to myself. Gh.... what do I do? Sasuke appeared out of nowhere, chidori coming out of his hands to make a sword. As expected of Sasuke, since he has amazing element control and stuff. He sliced Madara in half, but it was too late. Obito's sharingan helped him escape death. Madara's upper half was sent into the other world... but his lower half was still here. Soon after Madara disappeared, Sakura reappeared from the other dimension right in front of us. "Ugh!" Sakura grunted, on her hands and knees. "Kakashi-sensei...?" Sakura said as she looked up, her eyes landing on Kakashi first. She then scanned the area, then noticing Sasuke and I. "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura gasped. "Why is Sakura suddenly here?" Sasuke asked, his rinnegan eye closed. "She was in the other dimension. Sakura, how are things there?" Kakashi asked Sakura, more blood pouring out of his eye that was stolen. Sakura immediately took notice, jumping up from her hands and knees position. "Kakashi-sensei! Your left eye!" Sakura yelled. "It happened in an instant... Madara stole away my sharingan." Kakashi said as he moved to cover his bleeding eye. "Let me see!" Sakura exclaimed. Kakashi removed his hand from his face, mumbling a sorry. Sakura hovered her hands over Kakashi's eyes. A bright green light emitted from Sakura's hands healing Kakashi. "What happened to Obito? Madara went there using Kamui!" Kakashi asked Sakura urgently. "Eh!? Er... I found myself suddenly here... but I'll explain what happened leading up to me ending up here." Sakura said, then explaining what happened. But before I did, I just gave Sakura a little piece of advice. "Um, no offense both of you, but Sakura... It's best if you just don't try and heal Kakashi. Naruto will handle it... save your chakra for someone who needs it the most." I told her. Sakura then asked why. "Because it's fucking Naruto. He is the bringer of miracles, for crying out loud!" I started to preach like a priest. "Have you seen what Lord Naruto did for Guy? He has the golden touch! He could turn water into wine, he's that godly! What can he not do!?" I started nodding my head, a shit eating grin on my face. "Sakura, what you have achieved with medical ninjutsu, Naruto mastered it in a millisecond. At this point you're useless at ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and pretty much medical ninjutsu at this point. So basically, you're the dead weight of this team-" Sakura punched me in the face, sending me 15 meters back. "YOU WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN!?!?!" Sakura yelled, anime veins all over her head and fist. I coughed up blood exaggeratedly (as the blood only formed from my mouth) as I looked up at Sakura. "W-Well.... *Cough* I guess..... nothing c... can..... beat your....... m-monster strength." And then, I anime died.