Chapter 78

*First person pov*

"She's back! Thank god! Wendy, help me stitch her up!" I heard someone yell... probably Sakura. "God that was the worst dying experience ever..." I said, and Eric chuckled. "It was Kyoko, wasn't it?" Eric said, and I nodded weakly as I felt prickly feeling down on my stomach. "She's annoying.... " I said, and Keiko squeezed my hand. "Whoever this Kyoko is, you're not meeting her again since she's dead! You're going to live!" Keiko yelled, and I felt bad. I decided already I am going to die in this war.... I can't leave Keiko alone. I love her too much to leave her alone, and she loves me too much to let me leave. But I guess... I'll just have to hope she will do fine when I leave. "I'm finished. Wendy, get some bandages!" Sakura ordered, and Wendy jumped down from Katsuya, going to medic team that is stationed near by. "What happened while I was out...?" I asked, turning my head to look around. It was then I realized that everyone had the Kyuubi chakra back... except stronger. "It doesn't matter now... but Obito is soon to summon that Juubi god tree thing." Eric whispered, and my eyes widened. It's where they'll suck up the chakra of everyone! Well shit.... I didn't think I'll have to use that so soon... "Hey! I brought the bandages, and I got some pain killers!" Wendy said. It took me a second to see how exhausted the 4 year old was. But now....! "Give me the bandages quickly! And those painkillers would be great!" I yelled, and she starts wrapping it around my stomach. The painkillers were in liquid form, and she stabbed the needle into my blood, injecting it. "Wrap it all the way around my boobs, will ya? Eric thought it would be a good idea to tear my shirt." I said, glaring at Eric. Wendy nodded, wrapping it all the way like Erza's bandage armor that she wears time and time again except extends down to my pants. I jumped down from Katsuya, sitting down. "Alright...!" I yelled, starting to collect natural energy. Please make it in time....! I didn't stop collecting natural energy, even though I collected enough to create a dragon force. Wendy noticed how much I was collecting. "Stop! You'll turn into a dragon if you keep going!!" Wendy said as the scales increased on my body, almost covering most of my body. I ignored her, continuing to collect as much as I can. My wound started to heal, and flames started engulfing my body. Telling by this, you're going to be a fire dragon since it's the dominant element out of all. Wait, I would think you would try and stop me from turning into a dragon. Why aren't you? I don't know what's happening, but something's blocking me from reading some of your thoughts. But all I know, you can turn into a dragon and turn back into a human even though it's not possible in most cases. It must be Kyoko's doing... Blocking my thoughts from Okamia. Who's Kyoko? Uh- Er- You heard that? Yeah, but more importantly who the fuck is Kyoko? Come to think of it Eric and you were talking about Kyoko... whoever she is. The only Kyoko that I know is your ancestor... but there's no way you can come in contact with her. She's dead. I-It doesn't matter who Kyoko is, or if the same Kyoko you know! ....Hmph. I'll find out soon enough. "Cassie sto- Kya!" Keiko tried to stop me by putting a hand on me or something, but the flames that engulfed my body flared up, and getting hotter every second. I must have burned her bad. "Keiko...... Leave me be." I said, and I felt my hands turning into claws. This process is getting rather painful, and stretching my skin out. My bones were morphing into a dragon skeleton, wings protruding from my back. "Grrrr.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, feeling myself turn into a dragon. Nobody could do anything... all they can do is just watch. "CASSIE STOP!!!" Eric screamed, and I felt horns form on my head. After minutes of pain... I was fully transformed into a dragon.

 I was fully transformed into a dragon