Chapter 2

*First person pov*

"Tell me... Why didn't you let me drown B?" I asked B as he held me up using Gyuki's tentacles. "Like I was going to let my comrade die you tool and fool!" B raps as Gyuki diappears back into B's body, except for the tentacle that was holding me up. B landed on the boat, and I got motion sickness just by looking at the deck. "It turned into a man...?" Yamato said in disbelief as he stared at B. "HEY YO OCTOPUS MAN!! THANKS!!" Naruto yelled, waving his arms like he was sayimg hi, witch is exactly what he was doing. "Hey... Yo?" B asked in deep thought as he pulled out a book. I squint at it and it said 'Rhyme Book' and I sweat dropped. He opened the book to a page with... Very horrible rap rhymes. He wrote down 'He yo, I'm Killer B!' Then stared at it. "Will this work... I dunno about this... No, I think this is out, whee. 'Cause I'm an outlaw who don't like kids!" B said, then crossing out the 'Hey yo'. "I'm an exception, right? Or do you think I'm a brat that hates your raps?" I said, unitentally rhyming. I could see B's eyes sparkle under his sunglasses then started writing that down. "You are my favorite exception, whee!" B said, holding out his fist for a fist bump. I bumped his fist, but then I felt him lower me to the deck. "PLEASE NO DON'T PUT ME ON THE DECK PLEASE!!! I LIKE IT UP HERE!!" I yelled, clinging onto the tentacle. "I'm getting tired of holding you up, whee. You're heavy" B said, flinging me off the tentacle. I sit up on the ground, trying not to puke. "I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!" I yelled, trying not to puke yet again. "What's up with this guy? All muscle and sunglasses and bad jokes..." Naruto said, giving B a weird look. "It's not a bad joke. That's his original style, combining Enka singing with a rap beat. He calls it Enka rap!" the Kumo ninja explained, in admiring tone. What is there to admire about this... this shit called rapping? Word. "Welcome, everyone! I've been waiting for you!" I looked to the direction where the voice was coming from, still trying to keep my half digested food in my stomach. I finally found the guy, he was standing on one of the spikes poking out of the island. "My name is Motoi and I'm in charge here! Follow me and I'll show you where you'll be staying." Motoi said to us, and everyone except me nodded, since I was focusing too hard to contain my puke again. "Ooh... Are we finally there...?" I heard a groan from the inside place on the boat. Guy emerges, looking like shit leaning on Aoba... I don't like Aoba. "Looks like you're a little seasick." Aoba said, looking at Guy. "YEAH NO SHIT!! LOOK AT MY FACE!!! COMPARE MY MOTION SICKNESS TO HIS!!" I yelled, then crawling quickly to edge of the boat to hurl overboard, making everyone sweat drop. Why do they all sweat drop at me?

Time skip~!

"GRRAAAAHH!" I don't know what the fuck happened, but there's a huge gorilla in front of me roaring at us and pounding on it's chest and It's scaring me. But my motion sickness hasn't gone away just yet, and I really need to puke. "WAAAAAHHH!" "BLEEEEGH!!!" "BLEEEEEGH!!" Naruto screamed, I puked, and apparently Guy needed to puke too so we puked together. "Calm down King-chan! They're with me." B said, putting a hand out gesturing to stop. The gorilla went back onto all fours, making those monkey sounds at B. I get up, wiping off all the excess puke on my face, staring at the over sized monkey. "It's a gorilla! It's a gorilla!" Naruto yelled, pointing at the gorilla. "Yeah, no dip it is." I said, walking up to Naruto so I could stand next to him. "Is this... really... a gorilla?" Yamato said, gawking at the King Kong looking motherfucker. "B-san is the king of the beasts here and tamed them all. So as long as you're with him, this place is perfectly safe. In addition, Kumogakure's best ninjas have created a barrier around the island. If anyone suspicious approaches, it will alert us immediately. "Who the heck is this Octopus Man anyways?" Naruto asked, looking to Motoi since he's probably our most reliable source... B doesn't count because, well, you already know. "The bravest of all Kumogakure's heroes. It's not just the wild animals he's tamed, he also has complete control of the biju within him." Motoi said, watching B interact with King then turning back to Naruto who was also watching. "He is a host just like you. He is the Hachibi." Motoi told Naruto. "The host... of the Hachibi... and... he can control it? That old man can?" Naruto asked. "That's Killer B-san." Motoi confirmed. B fist bumps the gorilla, exclaiming a 'yo!'. "This island... is where he trained to control the Hachibi."