Chapter 9

*First person pov*

     It's been a few days, and I don't know how the fuck Kisame did it, but he got information on our positions out to the Akatsuki. Luckily, he didn't get the Intel out that I'm the Jinchuuriki for Okamia, thank god. But now we're evacuating the local animals on the tortoise into the tortoise shell in case if the Akatsuki attacks... I don't know how I'm not getting motion sickness from this moving tortoise island, but I'm thankful. "I SAID LINE UP SINGLE FILE!!" Naruto yelled, pissed off that the animals can't pull off a single task. B and some kind huge lobster were playing some kind of game off to the side, what, are they playing thumb wars? "Oi! Get back in line!" I yelled at them, pissed off. I was pissed off too, since this lasted this whole day. I'm tired as fuck. Oh yeah, Naruto doesn't know that we're just evacuating the animals, all he knows that this is a 'top secret mission' to research this place's ecology. Talk about school all over again, to be honest. Naruto was making lots of notes of the genders of the animals, and we came across that huge Armadillo. I can't remember, was it a girl or boy? Oh well, let's just call it a transgender for now. Anyways, that bastard lets out a squeal and curls up in a ball, blushing. How is it even blushing? What is life? "Hey octo-dude, I can't tell if this thing's a male or a female... it's all rolled up." Naruto said, pointing to the over sized transgender armadillo. "This armadillo's always been shy, it won't show it's junk so don't even try!" B rapped, answering Naruto's question. "Well excuse me! I'm on a top secret S-rank mission! I'm searching this place's ecology!" Naruto said, pointing his pencil at B. "First of all Naruto, if this was a S-rank mission, why are you telling everybody? It ain't top secret anymore, it be a public mission now. Second, how the hell did a ecology mission work it's way up to the top? Give it to a damn genin, jeez.... oh wait. You are a genin." I said, snickering and Naruto earned a tick mark on his head. "Hey! You're a genin too!" Naruto yelled, pointing at me and blue squiggly lines of depression appeared above my head. "Don't remind me..." I said, I'm sad now. "It doesn't matter either way! Let's call it a female and call it a day!" B rapped, settling this matter... or so I thought. "But but but! It's got 'male' written all over it's shell!" Naruto said, pointing to the constant patterns on the shell. Now that he mentions it, it does look like the Japanese writing... but I can't read Japanese. "That's just the natural shell pattern." B said simply. "Come on dude, just ask it for me." Naruto said, then B turned to the armadillo. "...Well?" B asked the armadillo, and it leaned into B's ear, cooing the answer. B nodded, then turned to Naruto. "The privates are private." B told Naruto, and Naruto was just even more pissed off. "Oh, REALLY!!" Naruto yelled, sarcastic. "Goddammit, this is a top secret S-rank mission... but why!?" Naruto yelled, then B pointed at him. "Male or female... some people dunno, ya know? It's like not knowing what's the sky and what's the sky, mothafucka!" B told Naruto, and I snickered. "Just like I tricked you guys for... what? 5 years that I was a male?" I said, giggling like a school girl. "Shut up."

Time skip~

We finally got everyone inside... but we were still debating whether or not the damn armadillo was a girl or a boy. All of a sudden, a big roar resonated throughout this place, shaking the whole place. Did they find us already!? I fall on my behind, covering my head because little stones were falling from the ceiling. "IT'S AN EAAAAAARTHQUAAAAAAAAKE!!" Naruto yelled. "THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! IF YOU NEVER POINTED OUT THE OBVIOUS, I'LL PROBABLY ALREADY DIED!!" I yelled, dodging a over sized bear falling over because the force of this 'earthquake' is knocking all the animals to the ground. I don't know what happened next, but I was in the air, falling from the ground to the ceiling. Yamato grew trees on the ceiling and caught all of us people and animals into the branches. Let's say, my landing wasn't the most graceful. It hurt like hell. "Owww... what the hell happened?" I asked as I sat up in the branches. "Oww... what a quake." Naruto said, sitting up also. "The land and the sky actually switched places, mothafuka!" B said, the irony is real. I looked over to the armadillo, and it was flipped over on it's back, showing all of it's glory. I'm not going into so much detail, let's just say the armadillo is a male. "Well, even if the land and sky switched places, a male's a male." Naruto said, content that he finally found out the gender and recorded it down on the paper. "THIS IS NO TIME TO RESEARCHING GIANT ANIMALS!!" Yamato yelled, beside us as well as Motoi, Aoba, and Guy. "Come on guys, look, it's totally a male!" Naruto said to me and B, pointing at the hotdog. "Oh shut up about this! I don't want to see anymore hotdogs and tacos today!!" I yelled, and another earthquake happened. I ducked on the ground, then the earthquake stopped. "But this is an mission!" Naruto said, then another earthquake shook the place again, and we ducked on the ground. "Then do the damned mission yourself!" I yelled, ducking again because yet another earthquake happened. "Stop yelling, bakayaro, konoyaro!" B yelled, another one. "Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled, and another one. And another one. And another one. Someone get me off this island!