Chapter 32

*First ClONE #2 person pov*

"Yooooooo is that really you Jellal? It's been too long man!" I said as I looked at Jellal who was holding a thrashing Keiko by her scruff. "Yeah..." Jellal said, reaching up to scratch his cheek with his free hand. I looked at his attire to confirm what village he was. Kirigakure. "You became a Kiri shinobi, eh? The outfit suits you, Jellal. So, how is life?" I asked Jellal. "DON'T IGNORE ME!!" Keiko yelled, still thrashing around. I sighed as I gave her my phone. I don't freaking know why, but I had the original phone, the original original. "YAAAAAASSSS!!" Keiko yelled, hugging the phone to her body. Come to think of it... comparing the phone to her it looks more like an iPad than a iPhone. "Now be a good girl and shut up, Mommy is trying to talk to a adult." I said, treating her like a child and she glared at me. "I'M NOT FINISHED YET!! WHY ARE YOU OFF THE ISLAND!?" Keiko yelled, and Shikamaru sighed. "Come here Keiko, I'll explain everything to you." Shikamaru said, and Keiko huffed as she got out of Jellal's grip and followed Shikamaru. "Well... Life's been better after Orochimaru." Jellal said, and I whistled. "Whoo... that's a name I haven't heard in a while after he died..." I said, putting my hands behind my head. "Well... How have you been? It has been at least 4 years." Jellal asked me. "Well... let's see... The village has been destroyed... my master died... We're in a middle of a war and it's to protect Naruto, B, and I... Don't know how many of my friends of mine will die... got caught up in some kind of love square or whatever... Sasuke hasn't came back to the village... I don't know what to think anymore and I feel like I'm losing my sanity... other than that, life has BEEN SO SWELL." I said, sarcasm laced in my words. Jellal's eyes softened. "Well... I'm sorry to hear that." Jellal apologized, and then I grinned at him. "It's fine, it's fine! Hey... I don't think I have ever asked you but... Do you know of a girl named Erza?" I asked him, hopeful if I could start a ship. I mean, Erza was like 14 and Jellal is around my age... so this relationship could work? "No... I don't think so." Jellal said, confused. "Well, when this war is finished, how about I bring her to you so you can meet her!? It'll be fun!" I said, elbowing him in the side. "How come I feel like you're playing matchmaker...?" Jellal asked me, running a hand though his hair. "BUT WHY NOW!? YOU'LL LOVE ERZA!!" I yelled, squealing like a fangirl... which I am. "I doubt it. I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Jellal said, crossing his arms. "Hey! Remember what I said... I. Own. Your. Life." I said, poking his chest between each word. He groans throwing his hands up in the air. "Fine." Jellal said, and I squealed. "YAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!" I screamed. "JEEZ CASSIE YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!! YOU'RE SCREAMING LIKE YOUR SHIP IS CANON!!" Keiko yelled, holding her ears. "BITCH IT MIGHT BE!!" I yelled, still squealing like a maniac. "OH GURRRRRRRL WHICH SHIP IS IT!?" Keiko yelled, Shikamaru and Jellal sweat dropped. "JERZA!!" I yelled, since Keiko WITHOUT MY PERMISSION went to watch anime... and it so happened to Fairy Tail. "OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY!? HOLY SHIT!!" Keiko yelled, fangirling. "YAAAAAAASSSSSS!" We both yelled at the same time, fanning ourselves with our hands. "What are they even talking about...?" Shikamaru asked Jellal. "I have no idea." Jellal replied, a sweat drop on his head. Those poor, poor children.

*First CLONE #3 person pov*

Are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, this is up to the Original about this decision... Don't worry about it, I'm sure we can do this! Besides... We need more reinforcements. But Fairy Tail? They are only just kids... they shouldn't experience something like this at a young age. What else do we got to lose? It doesn't hurt to ask them... Well, maybe not the kids but at least the dragons. I finally made it... Fiore Village. But... it was deserted. Abandoned. It was dead silent in the village, there was no one. "What happened to the villagers...? It shouldn't matter to me... they were horrible people anyways." I said to myself as I ran through the village. I sensed chakra to my right, so I looked over. "Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang!" I see a huge fucking ball of some kind of blue lightning from the looks of it. I used a Fire Lightning Dragon's Brilliant Flame to counter this huge and powerful attack. It both collides, creating sparks, then exploded causing smoke to cover the area like an blanket. I land on a roof, squinting through the smoke to see figures on the opposite building. "How... she.... counter..... attack!" I heard a faint child's voice yelled. "Calm..... Sting!" Sting? Wait, the Twin Dragon Slayers? How did I not know it was them, they literally heard them yell 'Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang' it's obviously them! "OI! I'M NOT ANY ENEMY OF YOURS, I'M A FRIEND OF MAKAROV, FAIRY TAIL!" I yelled, and the figures turned to me. "WE DON'T TRUST YOU!!" I heard them clearly, that voice was definitely Sting. "YOU RUNTS! I'M IN A FUCKING HURRY DAMMIT!! PEOPLE ARE DYING AS WE SPEAK!!" I yelled, pissed off. "Sting, shut up. Let me handle this." Rogue said, then turned to me. The smoke cleared up to reveal LITTLE CHIBI STING AND ROGUE!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! THEY LOOK TO BE ALMOST THE SAME AGE AS WENDY!! But, how the hell can they use such over powered attack like that at a young age? "What are you talking about?" Rogue asked me, and Sting crossed his arms looking away hmphing. "Just nevermind, just bring me to Makarov. All you need to know, I am your lord and savior who killed the evil Hisui E. Fiore." I said, jerking a thumb towards myself. "I would like to speak maybe even all the other Dragon parents. I don't mean any harm to anyone." I said, putting my hands up in defense. "I STILL DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!" Sting yelled, and I sighed. "If I really wanted to harm a person, I would have by hurting you guys without negotiation. Besides, I'm just a clone, I can't do all the things I want to." I said, then they looked at each other. "Fine, we'll take you to our Dragons... but we're taking your weapons!" Rogue said, and I obliged by taking off my pouch and tossed it over to them on the other building. "Alright... come on you old hag." Sting said, jumping down from the building and a irk mark grew on my head. Just gotta bear with it...