Chapter 33

*First CLONE #3 person pov*

"So... what happened to all the villagers?" I asked the twins. "The Hokage, Senju Tsunade, ordered that the village was to be disbanded or whatever. So this is just a ghost town... but all Dragon parents gathered here and decided to live here together in peace and harmony with each other... we each have our own faction like thing. Fairy Tail is the one we're heading too, and the faction we are currently in is... well ours. Jiemma didn't give ours a name. None of the factions besides Fairy Tail has a name." Rogue said, and Sting looked over at Rogue. "Hey! We don't know anything about her! Why should we tell her anything!" Sting said, and I sighed. "It doesn't matter now, now does it?" After many twists and turns, we made it to what Rogue said was the 'Fairy Tail Faction.' The stop in front of a huge building, then turned to me. "This is it. This is the guil-" I block an on coming kick directed at me, throwing the kid to the ground. I sensed him following us since we set foot in the faction. The kid gets up, fire surrounding him. "LET'S FIGHT, CIE- Wait, who are you?" Natsu asked, question marks appearing over his head. "What are you talking about? It's me." I said, pointing to myself. "You looked like a guy I know... but you're a girl." Natsu said, pointing to my boobs. "Ohhh.... It's me. Ciel. I was cross dressing. I'm actually a girl. My real name is Alessandra Cassie, not Ciel Heartfilia." I said bluntly, and Natsu's mouth dropped comically. "EEEEEEHHHHH!? TH-THEN ALL THIS TIME Y-YOU...." Natsu trailed off, and I nodded. "Wait, so you know her? She isn't actually an enemy?" Sting asked Natsu, and Natsu grinned. "Yeah! She's the one who kicked Hisui's butt!" Natsu said, grinning. "T-Then.... Sorry." Rogue said, holding out my pouch to me with a small blush. I take it from the both of them, the had ashamed faces on them. "It's okay, you didn't know. You were trying to protect your family, right?" I said, and they nodded. "Then there's nothing wrong with that. But, refrain from trying to kill me without hearing what I had to say." I said, and they blushed out of embarrassment. I turned to Natsu. "Is Makarov in? I have something very important to talk to him about." I asked Natsu. A question mark appeared over his head. "Huh? Why do you need the Gramps?" Natsu asked me, and I rubbed his tiny head. "It doesn't matter~! A little kid doesn't need to know stuff like this. It's something only big kids and adults get to know... so maybe when you're a big kid like me, I'll tell you." I said, grinning. "EEEEHHHH!? I want to know!" Natsu pouted. "Aww............. too bad." I said, then turning to walk into the guild. "WAIT!" Natsu yelled, and I turned to look at the 7 year old. "LET'S FIGHT! YOU PROMISED!" Natsu yelled, his fists igniting in fire. I groaned and glared at Natsu harshly. He flinches, his fire put out. "Natsu.... Not now." I said softly, then walked inside the guild. I tilted my head to the side, avoiding a flying bottle spilling root beer. All heads turn to me as I walked in, with the twins and Natus trailing behind me. "CIE- Wait, is that even Ciel?" I heard a yell come from Gray, and Mira came back in with a smile. "Welcome back, Ciel." Mira said, and I smiled back. "Please, my name isn't Ciel. It's Cassie Alessandra." I said, and everyone's jaw's dropped. "EEEEEHHHHH!? TH-THEN CIEL IS A GIRL!?" They all yelled, and I nodded slowly with a sigh. "My name isn't Ciel, guys. It's Cassie Alessandra." I said, and they were all quiet. All of a sudden, Lucy speaks up. "OH MY GOD THEN THE SHIP NEJI X CASSIE IS GONNA BE CANON!!" I just face palmed... just why? I'm a clone... why do I have to go through this? All the girls cheered, and I groaned. "WHATEVER! JUST WHERE-" I get interrupted by a tug on my shirt. I turned to see Wendy... Holding a baby. Romeo. "Ciel- I mean, Cassie-sensei, while you were away I read the book you gave me. I would like to give it back." Wendy said, smiling. "You can have it, but please give me Romeo!" I exclaimed and Wendy held Romeo to me, struggling a bit since she is only 4. You know, Wendy is smart for a 4 year old, it surprises me every time. I pick Romeo up and held him, smiling. "Bah bah!" Romeo babbled as I held him up. "Hey boy, how have you been?" I asked Romeo with a smile still on my face. He's gotten a little bigger since I last saw him... he was just a new born when I last saw him. Now what? He's almost a year old? "Buh!" Romeo babbled as he grabbed and tugged on my shirt then starts gumming it. Wendy starts staring at me, and I sweat dropped. "What?" I asked her. "You look and act like a mother." Wendy blurted out and then covered her mouth. "Ehhhh? I don't think a brat like her would ever look like a mother, or even act like one. And why do you introduce yourself weird? Last name first, dummy, not the other way around." Gajeel said, walking over here. "Where did you even come from...?" I said, then shaking my head. "But I think it's cute." Erza said, coming over here. "You know what, why don't everyone here just gather around here. I mean, you all want to talk to me." I said, smiling. "Oi, don't you have to talk to Makarov-sama?" I heard Rogue asked me, and I stayed silent. "THAT'S RIGHT!! WHERE IS MAKAROV!?" I yelled, and Laxus came up to me. "Gramps is too big to fit in the guild, so he's staying back in the cave still. But he comes and checks on us every 3 hours." Laxus said, and I nodded. "SORRY GUYS, BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME!!" I yelled as I passed Romeo back to Wendy and ran to Makarov's quarters.