Chapter 73

*First person pov*

"They got it!! They really did it!!" People cheered, as the Juubi burned in pain from my- no, our mix of hash divine light, amaterasu, and wind. Our powerful combination attack. Without useless Sakura of course, HYEEEHEHEHEHE. Keiko flew backwards, setting me back down onto the King. "Good work." King said, and I nodded. The Splitters were just standing around, doing nothing. I guess they're not doing anything because they're not receiving orders from the Juubi.... "THE BIJUUS ARE INSIDE THAT BIG THING TOO!! WHEN IT'S WEAKENED ENOUGH, PUT OUT THOSE BLACK FLAMES!! KURAMA, CASSIE, OKAMIA AND I WILL TAKE OUT THE BIJUUS!!" Naruto yelled loud enough for us to hear. "No. I'll burn it down." Sasuke said, and we both looked at Sasuke with anger. "Keep going!!! A little more!!" The shinobi cheered on Sasuke. "Hey, Sasuke!!" Naruto yelled at him threateningly. "Sasuke I swear to god, my friends are in there! We can't do that!" I yelled, but Sasuke just looked ahead at the Juubi. I hissed to myself, and looked ahead. "Whatever. We don't need you to put the flames out. I can just eat them myself to get rid of them." I said, and I can see Sasuke glare lightly from my side. But, I didn't need to do that... The Juubi separated itself from the burning part, getting rid of it. The Splitters started moving again, charging at us. "Shit!" I yelled, and we back to attacking again. After a while of attacking I heard screaming.... from on top of the Juubi. Obito's scream. Wait... this is the Rinne Tensei!! I forgot about this part... Pfft, you forget everything. "Boys and that girl!! You're the closest!! Stop the jutsu of the person on top of the Juubi!!" Harashima yelled at Sasuke, Naruto, and I. Upon hearing that, Sasuke rushed ahead with his stupid snake. "WAIT SASUKE!!!" Naruto yelled, and Keiko face palmed. "Gah.... stupid asshole, going ahead. Come on! We need to back Sasuke up!" Keiko yelled, but I put a hand in front of her. "C... Cassie!" Keiko shouted, and I shook my head. "Whatever happens next, or whatever happens to Sasuke doesn't matter to me and you Keiko." I said, and Keiko just looked at me if I was stupid. "Sasuke's strong. I believe in him. But... we need to take out the weaklings here." I said, and Keiko clicked her tongue. "Fine. But if something happens over there, we're going to help." Keiko said, then flying off to help some people in dire need. "Come on, King. Let's tidy this place up a bit." And with that, King took off slashing at ever Splitter he saw. I really didn't have to do anything.... King is powerful. My trump card, I suppose. Then after a while, there was rumbling. I turned and saw, the Juubi being sucked up... by something. So.... Obito's going to be the Juubi jinchuuriki soon.... It's nearing the end, huh.... Yup. Then the new, crappy generation's going to come. Hey! I think they're pretty good.... They're all derpy! Sure, some of my favorite ships came true, but their love child..... UGH!!! Again, they're not that bad... I don't think so. Bolt and Himawari are cute! But Sarada though.... ew. And to think if you survive this and marry Sasuke..... Ugh. Hey! What are you trying to say!? ....Your child would be the ugliest. Are you implying that Sakura's prettier than me?! I'm the prettier pinkette, thank you very fucking much! Eh. But I don't know, you could be pretty if you try and wear make up. Pfft, bitch please wearing make up is sooo overrated. It's so heavy on my face. BUT YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE THAT BAD BITCH FROM GUILTY CROWN!! What, you mean Inori? Yup. To be honest Balice may have based you off of her because she's unoriginal as fuck. Let's noooooot drag her into this. She already yelled at us. Anyway, where were we? Ah yes, Obito becoming a jinchuuriki. Splendid. Naruto's summon, Gamakichi, landed on the ground next to us. They must have came back from encountering Obito face to face. "Yo! What happened!?" Keiko yelled, flying above Naruto, and two other figures were with him too.... Sasuke and Minato. "It's obvious.... The Juubi was absorbed the that man." King said below me. "What!?" Keiko shouted in disbelief, then face palming. "Dammit Cassie, we should have gone too!" I laughed nervously, a sweat drop on my head. "Hahahaha.... My bad....." But I kinda did it on purpose for some reason. "Still, it's better than Madara reviving... right?" I said, and Keiko glared at me. "It's BOTH equally bad." Keiko clicked her tongue again. "Whatever... We can't change it now. But Cassie, you should know the future. Even if you forgot what happened in the.... *cough* manga *cough*...... you could still use that eye jutsu." Keiko said, crossing her arms. Oh yeah, I forgot I told her about this being a manga... But more importantly, my eye jutsu..... "Keiko.... there's more to Noctre Carnia than you think." Keiko gave me a look. "What?" I shook my head, turning my attention to Obito, who's appearance changed into a scaly lizard form floating above the ground. "It doesn't matter now. There's a reason why my clan and my clan's history is erased." I mumbled the last part, but Keiko didn't seem too convinced. But she can't say anything right now, we don't have time. What's dead stays dead...... I'll join soon. 

(A/N: Hey... I got a secret that'll make you all mad(I think?). Ready? I have like 8 completed chapter drafts in this story, not published. Idk why I don't just publish them, I originally kept it so that if something happened I could just click and it would be published. But even when something happened I never used it... it was kinda there. It turned into a habit where I just keep like thousands of drafts in published stories of mine and not publish it. I should just publish it lol. Tell me if you want a random updating spree :D!!!)