Chapter 14

*First person pov*

It was around 20 minutes later after my talk with Kurama, and he was still being a stubborn little shit. The beast bomb yet again exploded in Naruto's face again, falling backwards onto his back from impact. "Still missin' the mark, that was 9.5 black and 0.5 white. It sounds easy at first but it's a hard fight!" B rapped, crossing his arms. "All this crap about plus and minus and black and white and numbers came out of nowhere and I don't get it! I'm the kinda guy who learns through experience, you know? And this new rasengan's so heavy I can barely hold it up! I don't have the time to sweat all these little details! I'm just going have to practice this 'tailed beast rasengan' over and over until I get it right!" Naruto said then standing up, but then he starts wincing. My eyes drift to his hands, and I sighed. They were all cut up and burnt. Blood seeping out of the open wounds as well, it was bad. "There's only so much you can do in your human form, your hands are paying the price. I say take a break, that's Killer B's advice!" B rapped, and I got up and walked over to Naruto to fix up his hand. "Didn't I just say there's no time to sweat the little details?" Naruto said, sweat rolling down his head. I bonked him on the head. "Idiot, the rate this is going, you'll have nubs in place of your hands because you're going to blow them off! Let me heal them up real quick, it'll won't take long." I said, then using Wind Dragon Slayer healing magic... or jutsu. I don't know, magic and jutsu just seem the same to me these days. "Thanks, Cassie..." Naruto said, his cheeks then glowing orange on his chakra cloak. Wonder why. "Pish, it's my first priority for you to be safe, as your body guard, and as your friend. There's no need for thanks..." I said as the wounds slowly closed up, and the burns were disappearing. What I spent on studying was actually medical stuff, since I never really focused on that or even tried. So, at least I have some knowledge of the human body... but still not that much.... there just so much stuff to learn I can't cramp it all into my brain in one day. How does Sakura do this? I wrapped a bandage around Naruto's hand, then stepped back, so he could do his thing. "All right! You just tell me when I hit the 8:2 ratio, octodude! Once I learn how it feels, I'll be all set!" Naruto said, slapping his hands together in a praying like form. "Aight tough guy, I got your back! We'll do it your way, and I won't talk smack!" B rapped, and I walked away back to my spot, since I saw I wasn't needed. Man... I can't sit here, I need to do something! People are dying, and I'm just sitting here on my phone!? Well, it's not like we can just get up and walk out. There are barrier teams everywhere, keeping us in here as well as so many shinobi. You could only get out if you had the help of B and Naruto, but it'll be a long time till they try to get off this cursed island. Ugh, you're right... I forgot about the barriers... wait, why can't you help me with your power or something!? Even if you use my power, it's not to it's fullest potential. Probably... a third of my power. Even so, you're stronger than the Juubi, the ten tailed. And that means something, Okamia. Even so, you can't break those barriers by yourself. You have to wait a little while longer.... Little while!? I don't know how long I've been here, but how long does this war last!?! I don't know how long this war is, but I wonder how many people died in the days we spent here, huh!? Cassie, just calm your ass down, can't do anything right now... Listen here Okamia, my baby, Keiko, is out there fighting! For all I know, she might be dead! And I didn't do anything to prevent it!! If you're that concerned, then go outside and go into tailed beast chakra mode and check! I WILL! "Guys, I'm going to go use the restroom real quick, I'll be back. Don't accidentally kill yourselves." I said to the guys, then leaving the room to the outside. I go into tailed beast chakra mode as I walk outside. I see guards at the entrance of the waterfall... why? "Alessandra Cassie, I forbid you to go any further." One of the guards said, and I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked them, putting my hands on my hips, glaring at him. They gulped, I probably looked intimidating with my tailed beast chakra mode on. "If you're thinking about leaving to fight the war, fat chance. We'll exhaust every resource to keep you in here." One of the guards said, and I sighed. "No... I'm not leaving... Yet." I said, whispering the last part. "I just want to make sure of something, real quick? I just want to go outside real quick, it'll only take a second." I asked the guards, hopeful. They looked at each other, then sighed. "Fine, go outside but we'll keep a close eye on you." The other guard said, then making way so I got a clear view of the waterfall. "Thanks fam." I said, then walking through the waterfall, using my tails as a shield over my head because I hate getting wet. Then, I sensed it. The overwhelming chakra and hatred of war rushed to me like a huge wave, I was trembling a little. I closed my eyes, trying to find Keiko's chakra, but it's hard because she doesn't have much chakra. After a while, I found her. She was safe, thank god. Like Kakashi said, I think she is being a delivery girl as well as fighting this war. She's even helping the injured to the medics, as well as assisting people fight by flying them up in the air, hell, she even killed a white Zetsu with Virgo's whip! I smile to myself... I'm glad she's safe. That bastard Zetsu, I'll kill him soon... soon. "You're time is up, get back inside." The guard said, then I walked back inside the waterfall and back into the temple where Naruto was training.