Kim Seokjin

You awoke to the feeling of Jin shifting around in the bed. You stared up at him, groggy still from having to stayed up all night with the other boys.

Your boyfriend, Jin, had invited you over to the BTS dorm to hang out with him and the boys, which entailed a night filled with watching an entire movie marathon, a box ton of pizza, late night adventures to find ice cream at two-in-the-morning, and you finally crashing on Jin's bed after another two hours. Not that you mind though.

Every day with the boys were crazy. But fun. You looked over at the clock and saw that it was only ten o'clock. You turned back around and saw Jin standing over by the dresser, starting to get dressed for the day. You slowly sat up and smiled at him. 

"Do you and the boys have anything on the schedule today?" You asked him as you got out of bed and wrapped your arms around him from behind. You kissed his back and heard him chuckle at the sensation. 

"Yes, I have to go wake up the boys and get them ready for dance practice." He told you as he started heading to the boy's rooms to wake them up.

You decided that you would help him. You watched at first as he pulled the boys up, forcing them to stand up and shaking them lightly. When you realized it wasn't working, you pushed him aside and lightly rocked the boys from side to side; tickling them lightly. They each seemed to wake up faster from your touch.

Jin smiled a little at how easily you woke the boys up. It was interesting to see you do it so gently, but at the same time, it was very cute.

"You guys need to get dressed for practice. I will start breakfast." He informed the sleepy boys.

They slowly nodded their head; still clearly half-asleep. You hopped up and followed Jin into the kitchen.

You loved watching him cook, but you especially loved helping him. He started putting together the meals, asking you to grab him different ingredients or utensils.

Jin couldn't help but watch you closely as you danced around the kitchen, grabbing items quickly out of memory. He thought about the numerous times you helped him in the kitchen; your bodies moving around each other like water.

The boys slowly started entering the kitchen, taking their seats at the table and waiting for 'eomma Jin' to finish cooking for them. He saw how Jimin was getting impatient and started placing some of the food on a plate and feeding him.

You laughed at how motherly your boyfriend was.

As he fed the other boys, you finished the cooking. You placed the food onto the other seven plates, placing one in front of the other boys who were content with feeding themselves. You placed one plate in front of your spot at the table and then handed one to Jin. You pulled him away from Jimin, handing the boy the spoon and giving him a stern look to feed himself. He playfully pouted but started scoffing down the food.

"You should really focus on eating your own food." You told him as you handed him his chopsticks. He smiled down at you and placed a sweet kiss on the top of your head. You watched as he took a bite of the food; nervous that he wouldn't like it.

There were times when you made him dishes that he didn't like, and although he would never tell you out loud, it was easy to see on his face. He ate the food and a smile spread across his face.

"Jagi, this is really good." He said as he started eating more of it, scoffing it down almost as fast as Jimin.

Once the food was gone, you started collecting the dishes and placing them in the sink. Jin brought the boys into the other room, planning to talk to them over the schedule for the day. Namjoon was busy finishing up some music in his own room before he had to leave. 

You remained in the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes and putting away any of the ingredients that were left out while you were cooking.

Jin looked at the boys who were yelling over each other about what they wanted to do after rehearsal and about the songs they wanted to go over first once they got to the practice room. Jin was struggling to have his voice heard over the younger boys. You stuck your head out of the kitchen.

"You guys should really listen to your hyung." You scolded them before returning to the dishes. The boys started to quiet down. Jimin jumped up and hugged Jin. After Jin was finished telling the boys what he needed to say, Jimin jumped up to his feet and started teasing the older member.

"Hyung, you should really marry (Y/N). She would make a great eomma for us." He said as Taehyung started teasing him as well.