Kim Seokjin

requested :))))

---

You didn't know if the thing that woke you up so early were the rain drops loudly hitting onto your window, your growling stomach or the soft steady breath caressing your skin. You slowly removed your hand that was cuddled in Seokjin's hair, why it was there you didn't know. Sitting up, trying not to wake him, you searched for your phone and sighed when the clock reads 6:04 AM. Too early for your liking, it was the weekend after all.

The sound of the falling rain increased and you looked back at the man sprawled in your bed in nothing but bottom piece of pajamas. The blanked showed just right amount of his bare skin, few hairs of his fringe that fall onto his eyes. You softly moved the hair away from his handsome face and observed him a little more while you have the time to since you barely get to admire his sleeping face. Even though he didn't shine as always when there was sun breaking into your room through your window, you still found his features blissful, captivating and graceful. He shined even without a sun. There was no need for the sun because to you, he was your sun likewise to him.

You weren't surprised when you found yourself about 30 minutes later with a cup of tea in your hand in front of your window in living room, quietly staring outside. Your stomach growled again signaling you absolutely forgot you were hungry. tRhe scenery in front of your eyes were too mesmerizing to actually mind reality.

"So pancakes or omelet?"

You turned to the morning raspy voice of your boyfriend who was just making his way to you. You stood up and welcomed him in your arms, pecking his lips in the process.

"Pancakes would be great." You smiled at him and pecked him again only to have him place his hand to your cheek and hold you against him for a little longer. Your hands were drawing random lines on his warm broad back. As much as you wanted to stay like this forever, your stomach protested again.

"Someone's no fun here." Seokjin chuckled at his own joke and pecked your forehead. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too handsome."

---

When you thought the endless rain would never stop, it did. You did want to go out and walk along the river you walk past almost everyday when you're going to and home from work. You met him at the river and your first date was at the river too. So when the sun came shining through the now dark less clouds you couldn't help yourself but drag Seokjin out. He didn't protested anyway. And of course you walked along the river again. You walked here everyday and still you just won't get enough of its beauty.

Walking hand in hand you both enjoyed the view. Sun peeking through the clouds, the river shining under its rays. And what comes after the rain when the sun wakes up? When you looked to your right the beautiful colors of a rainbow was so clear you would see it even if you close your eyes.

You didn't expect so many people to be here. It was just raining but there were kids running everywhere and their desperate mothers yelling at them to calm down, old couples slowly walking and enjoying the view as much as you did with your own love one. You looked at one old couple and can't help but smile at them, imaging that you could be like that too one day. Lightly squeezing Seokjin's hand, a way of telling him what you actually thought about, he understand you as he looked at the old couple too and greeted them politely. His hand now leaving yours and throwing it around your shoulder to bring you closer to him, pecking your temple lovingly.

You looked at him and saw his eyes shining, full of love and happiness, actually matching the beauty of the nature around you. You both stopped at your favorite place, there was a bench hidden between trees but when you sat on the bench your view wasn't blocked by the trees. It was exactly opposite. You've got a beautiful view of the river, the big buildings behind the city and the new renovated blue bridge which looked absolutely amazing.

"Y/N?" Your head was resting on his shoulder, answering with a short hum. "You know... I-I thought about it a lot and I don't know if I will find the right words but," there was a pause and you lifted your head, looking at him. When he detected you was staring, waiting what he had to say, he continued, grabbing your hand and stroking the back of your hand with his thumb.

"I don't know if I'm showing you fully my feelings and I'm sorry if I don't but I still don't know how and you know," he scratched his neck and smiled a little, "how I was against relationships, how I hated them after being so hurt with a lot of girls back in my school days." You squeezed his hand, understanding his pain because you was there. You saw how hurt he was back then.

He looked into your eyes with such love and you knew your eyes were showing the same. "But right after meeting you and knowing you better I couldn't help myself but fall so madly in love with you. God, I thought my mind was going to explode. The only thing in my head was you and only you and you have no idea how much I was happy when you actually agreed to go on a date with me." He smiled and you can feel a blood rush to your cheeks, looking down at your intertwined hands.

He let go of your hand and searched for something in his pocket. When he found it he still kept his hand closed and you looked into his eyes again.

"And I know I want to spend my whole life with you. I know I want you next to me. I want be with you through the good and also bad times, I want you see every night falling asleep in my arms and every morning waking up with me in your arms." He chuckled and you did too, remembering the morning he literally had his head nuzzled in your boobs.

"I want to see you walking down the aisle, knowing that I will say my 'I do' to the love of my life. I want to see little baby shoes next to ours. I want to hear your voice and laugh every day because god your smile, I just can't get enough of it." He stood up and held your hand, you were standing too and faced him.

He hugged you and you just wrapped your arms around his waist. After a while you felt something cold against your neck and when he pulled back you noticed a beautiful necklace now adorning your neck.

"And even now it's still too soon to get married... But promise me one thing."

Smiling, you played with the necklace, looking up at him with a big smile on your face. He gently cupped your face, stroking your cheeks with his thumb. You could feel his breath hitting your skin when he spoke again.

"Promise me, when the day come and I will ask you," he rested his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes, enjoying his touch, his voice, just everything him. "You will say yes."

You could feel butterflies flying in your stomach, imagining spending the rest of your life with him. You could feel happy tears forming in your eyes and when one escaped through your closed eyelids, it was immediately brushed away.

"Yes."

---

i did this when i went to the beach yesterday lalalala~ and i really dislike the beach but at least i was able to update :")

Please vote, comment, and look forward to my next update :*