Kim Taehyung

"V, Gaja! Everyone is already waiting downstairs." You called, into the almost empty house. You waited until Taehyung finally replied.

"Coming!" He said, coming out of your bedroom carrying two bags in one hand and a ice skates in the other, by holding the ties of the shoes.

"Ready?" You asked already standing by the door ready to leave. "Yup! Gajaaaa!"

You both headed downstairs, and out the door to see your both your best friends who were impatiently waiting. Taehyung brought his group along with you guys.

"Annyeong y/n! Taehyung!" J-hope piped as soon as we came outside. We playfully covered our ears, "J-hope it's too early for you to be loud."

He rolled his eyes as everyone else laughed. "Pft. Whatever."

"Guess what guys?! It's V and I's 2 year anniversary." You exclaimed, being jumpy and energetic.

"Really? Congrats y/n!" They all said, one by one. You smiled showing your pearly white teeth, "Thank you, everyone." In the corner of your eye, you could see Taehyung with a light tint of pink and red on his cheeks while he rubs the back of his neck. You continued to smile while your morning started quite well.

Everyone helped place their skates neatly in the back of the van that they were borrowing and after they all hopped on in. At the end of the van was Jungkook, Jimin, and Suga; the seat in front of them was Namjoon and J-hope, and in front was you and Taehyung while Jin was occupying the drivers seat and Manager oppa was in the passengers seat giving out directions to Jin.

"It'll take almost an hour at most for us to reach the ice skating park. Don't kill anyone for the time being. That means you Suga." Jin said, pointing his finger at him.

"I'll try~" Suga said sarcastically before he rolled his eyes and looking out the window. Jin just sighed and start the engine.

On the way to the skating park, Jungkook and Jimin was playing piano tiles one minute then the next, they're arguing about how Jungkook cheated just before Jimin was about to break Jungkook's all time record of 859.

"You did cheated! Admit it!" Jimin yelled, accusing Jungkook.

Jungkook just scoffs, "You're just paranoid hyung. You just pressed the wrong tile.", he argued while folding his arms, looking out the window.

Suga was already sleeping with his head leaning onto the van's window. His mouth was hung a little opened and his eyebrows were scrunched together. He also had earphones in his ears. The entire back seats including the one in front of them was able to hear his music playing on full blast. You guessed he didn't want to hear those two idiot's bickering.

Namjoon was also listening to music while typing something on his phone. He was probably making some new music lyrics for BTS's next comeback or texting his girlfriend who lives in the U.S. Yup, he have a foreign girlfriend but he was happy. They were happy. Even being a thousand miles away, they still make it work. He told you last week that their one year anniversary is coming up and he's planning on surprising her by going to where she lives. You thought how dedicated he was and how lucky she is to have someone like Namjoon.

J-hope, who was sitting next to Namjoon, was playing around with the video camera. He was probably recording himself as he zooms up on everyone's faces without them knowing.

"Here we have Suga hyung~ sleepin with his mouth open~ Let me zoom in a little closer so you can see the drool coming out of the corner of his mouth~! Hahahahahaha!" J-hope teased, looking at the little window of the video camera.

Because of J-hope's loud mouth, Suga woke up and caught him recording him while he was sleeping and smacked him on the back of J-hope's head before swearing, "This f*cking as*hole." Then he went back to sleep.