Park Jimin

"Y/n, I'm really sorry," your boyfriend, Jimin, apologizes, "I got called in for practice tonight. Can we celebrate your birthday another day?" Luckily, this was only a phone call so he couldn't see the disappointment spread across your face.

"It's totally fine, Jimin. I actually had been meaning to get a head start on this essay that's due on Friday," you lied.

Jimin sighs on the other side, "Phew. That makes me feel less guilty. I love you, I gotta go! Bye!" He quickly hangs up. Walking into your living room, you grab your coat and keys. The cool, spring breeze sneaks it's way into your coat.

DING!

You look down at your phone and see a message from your mom.

"Happy Birthday sweetie! Lots of love from your parents back at home. I hope you did something to celebrate it!" it reads.

You turn it off and decide to reply later. "I wish I was, Mom..." you trailed off. For the next hour, you walk around Seoul, only stopping to grab some warm roasted chestnuts.

"Stop it!" a random girl playfully slaps her boyfriend. He laughs while pulling her close. You longingly glaze at the couple, imagining you and Jimin in their place. Vibrations radiate from your pocket. A text came in. The sight of Jimin's name causes your face to light up.

It says, "Hey babe, can you drop by the dorm? I forgot my phone charger and it's about to die! Thanks!" You smile, you get to see him today! Even if it's just for a little, it's better than nothing. You flag down a cab and tell him the address to the practice building.
When you arrive to the dorms, you buzz in.

"Ah, is that you y/n?" Taehyung's voice asks through the speaker. Confused, you carefully reply, "Uh yeah...Why are you here? Don't you have practice tonight?"

There's a solid pause before he replies.

"Yes there is! But...I broke my nose! So I couldn't...go," he laughs nervously. After he buzzes you in, you text Jimin in the elevator.

"Did Taehyung really break his nose??" you send. When you finally arrive at the door, you are about to knock before something dawns on you.

"Oh my god. Is this a surprise party..." you think excitedly. Knocking a few times, you wait to be surprised. Taehyung, covering his nose with one hand, opens the door to a nearly dark dorm.

"I'm here for Jimin's charger?" you state, trying to act normal. Taehyung flips on the lights revealing a normal, not decorated, empty, dorm.

All your anticipation and excitement leaves your body as you mentally slap yourself.

"So it really is just his charger.." you mutter. Taehyung walks into the room he shares with Jimin and Hoseok then hands you a charger.

Nasally, he says, "Here it is. He needs it badly because they're playing practice music from it so hurry." You slump and walk out dutifully.

Once you're back on the bus, only then do you curse yourself out. "You're so stupid, y/n. Why would he surprise you," you scold yourself.

Once you arrive at the practice building, you barely have time to press the button before Jimin comes rushing out. Grabbing your hand, he pulls you into the building, letting the door close behind you.

"Sorry for surprising you but the fans are getting craftier by the day and I don't want them to see you come in," he states. Putting on a front, you force a laugh.

"Ah wouldn't be the first time I've been seen here." Jimin stares at you for a second before frowning. He caresses your face with his hand.

"Is there something wrong? What happened?" Jimin asks worriedly.

You shake your head and hand him the charger. "It's nothing. Just a little tired?" you offer. He pouts, not believing it also not saying anything else.

Intertwining your fingers with his, he pulls you toward the elevator. You shuffle your feet and let go of his hand.

"I don't want to distract you, chimchim. I should get back to my essay anyway..." you trail off. Jimin, once again, grabs your hand and leads you into the elevator.

"You can leave after Kookie wishes you 'Happy Birthday'. He told me to not let you leave until you do," he relays. You sigh and put on a smile as you walk toward the practice room and Jimin opens the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N," all the other members exclaim, greeting you at the door.

Across the mirrors, balloons are lined up one after another. Off to side, a cake sits amongst other snacks. Your hands fly up to your mouth and tears rim your eyes. Jimin back hugs you, laying a kiss on your cheek.

"Did you seriously think I would miss your birthday, jagi? Pabo." he teases. Turning around, you throw your arms across his neck, then giving him a kiss. The other members whistle and hoot.
Jimin's eyes open wide.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"For being the best boyfriend in the world. I truly love you, Park Jimin," you state.

He blushes and looks away before replying, "Happy Birthday Jagiya." and kissing your lips once again, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you close.

---

hey hey its me again missed me? ;))) I definitely missed u guys kekeke

i should really try and update every week but i will soon as school is almost ending yeS FINALLY well thats all now see u loves next time

Please vote, comment and look forward to my next update chu~