Chapter 18<3

Elishas pov:  

Oh god this girl Athena has the guts to stand up to Mrs Claudia like that. Even I fucking wet myself whenever she speaks to me.

There was a time when this slut Tanya threw a apple at my head in the canteen. That Bitch thought she could get away with it. I grabbed Amelias sandwich and threw it at her head. But as I threw it, Mrs Claudia, who decided it was a perfect time to walk in (Probably to clean the canteen lol) saw me throw it.......

She screamed at me and Tanya (the slut). She even gave me a detention for a whole week and to think Athena swore at her makes me feel proud.

Unlike Amelia who was crying over Athenas behaviour.

"Oh Athena I am ashamed of you the Lord will not forgive you........"Amelia went on and on. She has the most innocent soul in the whole entire school, even the 15 year olds in this school push her around.

So after Amelia finished telling us the situation about Mrs Claudia and Athena, we got dragged by Athena to the back of the school courts.

Even the teachers don't dare go there. That's where the druggies,the skyscrapers and basically people who smoke go.

"Omg guys why the hell are you so scared!" Athena moaned and continued dragging us in.

"This is the perfect place to hide from that bitch" she continued.

"Well I don't know man, there are some weird guys around there.."I stuttered looking around.

"Yeah I agree with Elisha plus guys, there is only 25 minutes of lunch left!" Amelia said, as she looked at her wrist watch.

"That's more than enough, and Elisha if any guy annoys you I will sort them out..." Athena reassured us.

After like 5 minutes of arguing we followed Athena behind the school gates.

It was disgusting with cigarettes scattered around and beer cans half open. The area smelt so bad it was like walking into my brothers bedroom.

That dog never cleans his room he says it's his lair and no one enters it. But really he is a lazy piece of shit but I really love him he does really look out for me although he does get a bit over protective sometimes.

 There was such a powerful scent that powered over the horrible cigarette smell. As we strolled around the bend we came face to face with the walking skyscrapers, they were all huddled  together.

The scent was coming from the boys. They were all so perfect but Finn just stood out of all of them.

 His eyes were glistening as the sun hit them. Oh my fucking Lord he is so perfect. After I finished legit perving on him we slowly walked past them.

"Hi Elisha." Finn smiled at me.

"Oh heyy Finn!" I replied back. I tried so hard to cover up my flushed cheeks. It was his eyes that made me fall for him and his perfectly sculpted jawline.

"Ohhhh Elisha why you blushing?" Athena whispered into my ear.

"Shut up Athena he's going to hear you!" I whispered back.

"What are you guys whispering about?"Ethan questioned us.

"Well let's just say loves in the air..."Amelia answered back whilst chuckling. This thing just made the whole situation awkward and obvious.

I turned around and gave Amelia a cold stare. But I felt bad for her, cause she looked so scared....

"Sup Bitches, Do you guys normally hang out around here?" Athena questioned them all.