Chapter 14<3

Amelia's POV:

The weekends flew by in a flash, and before we knew it.... Monday came rolling in. I really didn't do much on the weekends, although my cousins came to visit.... That's pretty much all that happened.

So right now me and Athena (Who ever so kindly decided to volunteer.) were hanging up posters for 'The International day of happiness.' There were barely any people in the corridors, as classes had started.... (Don't worry we got permission for missing classes!) 

"You do know, I'm only helping with this stupid happiness shit, because I get the chance to miss classes!" Athena casually told me, whilst she skidded her feet across the floor.

"I figured!" I slightly chuckled, before sticking another poster onto someones locker.

"Ughh... I don't get it! Why do you bother with this shit?" Athena spoke up.

"People deserve to be happy!" I chirped.

"You're so corny, it hurts!" Athena sarcastically sang out.

I smiled at her comment, before sticking the last poster on the notice board.

"I can't believe Elisha didn't volunteer, she is missing out on so much fun!" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Yeaahhh.... This is so fun!" Athena once again sarcastically commented.

Deciding to ignore her comment, "I think we should get to class now!"

"What, why? we have like 10 minutes of class left... then it's lunch!"Athena stated.

We actually were off timetable for the entire day, because of this International happiness day.... the year book comity also took part in this... and they were currently all in the art office making more posters, so that's why me and Athena were in charge of sticking the posters around the school.

"Still Athena! We haven't been to any classes today!" I argued back.

"Well... well.. well Amelia! That's the beauty of getting permission from the head teacher! We should take advantage of this!" Athena wickedly smiled at me.

"No! No! No!" I protested.

"Com-" Athena got interrupted, by the schools doors that were swung open by............. Aiden, Hunter and Finn. They really don't care about school, they show up for like half the day.. and then leave, or they might even show up at the middle of the day! 

I stiffened in my place, whilst Athena lazily slumped back on someones locker, "What the fuck is this crap?" I heard Aiden say to Hunter as he pointed to one of my posters.

Hunter shrugged his shoulders in amusement, before his gaze fell onto Athena... he then proceeded walking our way. Great.

"Sup, Ugly lady!" Hunter greeted Athena, before flicking her forehead.

"Don't touch me, you twat!" Athena rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Hunter ignored Athena's comment and shifted his gaze to me, I awkwardly waved at him and he gave me a small nod. Okay well i gotta admit he has more manners than Aiden.

I looked back to where I last saw Aiden, and he was waiting near Finn who looked like he was getting something from his locker. 

After that I completely zoned out, and started thinking about candy floss and unicorns.... until someone snapped me back to reality...... 

"Why are you staring at me?" Aiden rudely asked, looking very weirded out.

I haven't even noticed that Athena and Hunter have left.... and I'm standing here like a complete idiot, who was apparently staring at the almighty Aiden.