Chapter 9 <3

Elisha's pov:

Bored, bored, bored as hell.......... Ughhhh I have nothing to do. There's like a pile of fucking homework sitting at my desk but I cant be asked to do it and who gives a shit these days.

Okay that's it I am going out I don't know where but I need to get out of my room. I've spent like 4 hours with nothing to do crammed into my bedroom. I sprinted to my wardrobe and selected a red dress and my black high heels and paired my simple outfit with a delicate bow necklace and finally my brown side bag. I know fancy right, I am always on fire when it comes to fashion plus I cant go out in public with my PJ's.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and ran down the stairs.

"Hey mum I am going out for a bit catch you later!" I screamed waiting for her reply.

"Okay love, stay safe!" she replied.

The sun was setting and the cool spring breeze was blowing through my hair. I continued walking down my driveway and headed towards town center. After 10 minutes of strolling around casually my stomach decided to talk to me and make whale sounds. I think I should get some food.

On the search for food I recognised someone from school. His tall figure was walking towards me and I came face to face with Ethan. He was wearing a tight white top that perfectly outlined his abs and he wore black jeans and black converse. He had his hair swiped back it looked messy and effortless and oh did I mention cute as well.

"Elisha!" He called out my name with a smirk playing on his face as he causally strolled towards me and stopped just a few inches away from me.

"Oh hey Ethan, how's life?"I questioned him and stared into his eyes.

Ethan is really hot, all the girls in our school drool over him. I see why they do and I would sooo date him but when I think about it I really wish he was more like Finn. Finn is the perfect guy that any girl will go head over heels for. His blue eyes are brighter than my future and his brown hair is just....prefect. A grin appeared on my face and the thought of Finn wouldn't leave my mind. He's the only guy who I want to be friends with.....maybe more. I hate to say but I've never fallen in love with a guy for his personality, I've just liked them for their looks. But Finn is different, he's the only guy who takes the time to talk to me about life and how I'm doing. He seems to care.

"Ummm.......... Elisha are you okay?" Ethan said making me snap out of my thoughts. I stepped back into reality and realized Ethan was holding onto my hand.

"Yeah sorry, just zoned out a bit" I awkwardly laughed.

"Elisha are you sure you are okay?"Ethan asked me again he had this look of confusion in his eyes.

"Yeah I am fine thanks Ethan, Where's your twin?" I asked when I noticed his brother Reece wasn't there, I mean the two are literally always together.

"Ohh, he went out with Aiden and did I mention you look really hot In that red dress" Ethan smirked.

"Ohhh and thanks" I muttered,giving him a small smile.

"So what are you doing today then?" Ethan asked curiously.

"Ummm.... I am hunting for food what about you?" I chuckled.

"Same, what a coincidence....... well oh pretty princess would you mind If I accompany you." Ethan said.

"Don't mind if you do."I replied smiling at him.

*****************************

After walking around for ages we found a restaurant. Wow I didn't expect someone like Ethan would actually voluntarily come with me to eat.