Chapter 8 <3

*Picture of Ethan and Reece played as Max and Charlie Carver* 

Amelia's POV:

The first week of school is finally over, although the amount of homework they gave me to do over the weekends is INSANE!

It is 3:30pm right now, and school ended about fifteen minutes ago! And I am still stuck in school, you may ask why? Let me explain..... My last lesson for today was English, and Brandon the very sweet and nerdy guy wanted to talk to me about the Homework.... And obviously I could relate to him soooo, i decided that I would help with it!!

So after my goodbyes with Brandon.. I decided to head to my locker... So that I could drop of some books.

After I put my locker combination in, I decided to leave my Geography and Maths textbooks cause I didn't get any homework for those two subjects (Thank goodness!)

"OI, Shit face!" I heard Savannah greet me.

I turned around with a confused expression plastered on my face. "Uhh? Hey anna!" I greeted my annoyed looking sister.

"How many times have I TOLD YOU!!! DON'T CALL ME ANNA!!!!" Savannah growled out, looking very frustrated.

"Heyy MISSY! No need to use that tone of voice with me..!!" I scolded Savannah.

"Stop acting like mum! It's not funny..!" She rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't meant to be funny?" I said looked confused as ever.

"Okay shut up... ANYWAYS! Tell mum I'm going to be late today.!" Savannah stated, whilst pulling out her phone and began texting away.

"May I ask... Why are you going to be late?" I questioned.

"None of your business!" Savannah quickly confirmed

"Actually, It is my business..!" I stated, (WELL DONE AMELIA!) It's not every day I stand up to someone...

Savannah looked at me with wide eyes, "What?!" Savannah spat out in complete shock.

"I said no Savannah!" I stated once again.

She scowled at me before slowly walking towards the exit door.

"SAVANNAH! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE YOUR GOING!?!" I managed to shout out.

"FUCK OFF!!! I WAS TRYING TO BE A "GOOD" PERSON AND LETTING YOU KNOW, BUT I DON'T NEED NO ONES OPINION.. I'M GOING TO BE LATE ANYWAYS!!!" Savannah shouted back, whilst she continued walking out of the building.

I stood there with a annoyed expression on my face... "Wow!" I muttered out, before slowly walking out the exit door, which lead me too the schools staircase.

I slowly walked down the staircases, trying my hardest not to fall off... When I finally made it down the staircases, I fist pumped the air and grinned like an idiot, Until someone spoke up...

"HAHAHAHA! HEYY BITCH!" Chloe evilly laughed.

My face immediately dropped into a frown, and I slowly turned around to face a Smirking looking Chloe..... And a Emotionless Aiden who had his arm around Chloe, whilst leaning against the schools brick wall with a cigarette in his right hand.

I decided to ignore Chloe and continue walking... Until she spoke up again..

"It isn't very nice too ignore people like that.. Amelia!" Chloe slyly said.

"I thought you knew better!" She quickly added.

I ignored her comments once again and continued walking, but this time... I was pulled by the wrist to come face to face with Chloe.