Chapter 1 <3

* Taylor Hill played as Athena."

*****************************

Athenas Pov:

I was awake at 8am just so Amelia and I can go on a hike. I was ready with my Nike sweatpants and Adidas hoody, I loved wearing sweatpants, that's all I wear to be honest :} Just as I was walking out of the door I felt someone grab a fistful of my t-shirt. I turned to see my little brother Casper snuggling his teddy bear with tears at the brim of his eyes.

"Awwww Casp whats up?" I asked softly kneeling down to his height and embracing the three year old into a hug.

"Alfiiieeee took my wobot Awena" He sobbed into my shoulder.

"Wait I'll buy you a new robot and don't tell Alfie I'll take you to get ice cream as well....now shhhhhh!" I said bribing my little brother. His blue eyes brightened and I wanted to squeeze his red cheeks because of how cute he was. His blonde hair gently covered his forehead and he hugged me before galloping into the living room.

"Aweenas buying me ice cweam" I heard Caper say.

"NO she's buying meee ice cweam" Alfie repeated louder.

SHIT.....I decided it was about time I leave before the twins kill me with their demand for ice cream. I loved my little brothers but there are times when I want to drive them to a foster home.

"Byeee mum I'm going to Amelia's house and then we are going on a hike!" I yelled and my voice echoed through the hallway.

"Tell Arianna I said hi" My mum called after me making sure I greeted her best friend who also happened to be my best friends mother. They were best friends from when they were in high school and so was Elisha's mum. Now their three kids were best friends.

"Will do!" I called and noticed the twins were coming towards me so I turned the door knob and walked out of the house and ran down the street to Amelias house. She lived a road down from where I lived and the hike trail was in a forest about a 10 minute walk away from here.

I hummed to myself occasionally singing Shawn Mendes 'stitches' out loud earning weird glares from passer buys.

"What you looking at dweeb?" I yelled at a boy who wouldn't stop staring at me and he seemed roughly the same age as me.

He turned his head around and almost walked straight into a lamp post, I evilly smiled to myself. After a 4 minute walk I made it to Amelias doorstep.

I eagerly pushed the doorbell and waited for a few seconds and no one opened the door. I started getting impatient so I pushed the doorbell again....and again.....and maybe a few more times just to be sure.

"What the hell......!!!!!!" Gabe (Amelias older brother) angrily answered the door.

"Ohhhh its just you, well come in then sir" Gabe added.

"Shut up Gabe it is 'Madam Athena' , I am of the female species" I glared at him and playfully punched his shoulder.

"That kinda hurt Mr. Athena" Gabe laughed.

"Shut up you homeless beggar" I yelled before barging into their house.

"Arianna are you home??" I called to Amelias mum.

"I'm in the kitchen dear" She replied.

"ARIANNAAAA!!" I yelled before attacking her in a bear hug.

"Athena....once again.....what will we ever do with you?" She chuckled.

"Mum said hi, oooooooooooooh apples!" I charged off before grabbing an apple and munching into it.

I've been coming to Amelia's house since I was a kid so its practically my second home and I love Amelia's mum as if she were my own.

"Okay I'll go wake Amelia up, Arianna is it okay if we go on a hike?" I completed the formalities of getting permission.

"Ohhhh please do, Amelia is either always studying or learning to do some Nae Nae thing on youtube, I think a little bit of exercise will do her well" Arianna laughed.

"Okayyy hahahaha I'll see ya in a bit, stay beautiful" I winked at Arianna before running up the stairs and towards Amelia's room.

"AMELIAAAAAAA, FIREEEEEE" I yelled and made fake alarm noises hoping to wake her up.

She didn't even move a muscle......

"Athena can you shut up I need my sleep, school starts in two days and as much as I love racoons, I do NOT want to look like one on the first day of school" Amelia muffled into her pillow.

"Amelia you promised that you are going to come with me on hikes everyday of the summer holidays and we've only been ONCE!!" I whined before grabbing Amelia by her ankle and pulling her off her bed.

"ATHENA NOOOOOOO" She yelled holding onto the frame of her bed for dear life.

"Amelia....just....let....go" I threatened before viciously pulling her off her bed and we were both on the floor dying of laughter.

"Aww you made my apple fall, anyways get ready I'm gonna go down and talk to Arianna or annoy Gabe.....Now hurry up or there's gonna be lots of people on the hike and that's just gonna be dead....Now shooo get ready bitch..." I said gesturing for her to go to her bathroom.

I was walking down the stairs of Amelia's house and when I was 5 steps away from the bottom, I decided to take a tumble and land on my bum.......-_-

"Ouch!" I groaned in pain of my injured back and bum.

"Athena honey are you alright" Arianna came running with a first aid kid.

"Arianna have you got a plaster in there that will fix my back or my bum?" I sarcastically questioned her.

"Come on lets just get you up, you seem fine...." She laughed and let out a sigh of relief.

After what seems like years of talking with Arianna, Amelia slowly slid down the stairs. And by slid, she literally was sliding her butt down each step before reaching the bottom.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cereal bar and we headed off.

"Bye mum" Amelia shouted from the front door.

"BYYEEEEE ARI stay beautiful" I yelled before winking again.

She just rolled her eyes so I blew her a kiss before laughing to myself and walking out of the front door.

*******************

"AMELIA RUN FASTER!" I screamed and I could hear my voice echo through the somewhat lonely woods."ATHENAAAA IM TRYING......YOU KNOW I CAN'T...........I CAN'T RUN FAST......" I heard Amelia yell in between breaths.
I continued running without breaking a sweat. "ATHENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Was the last thing I heard before I stopped running and took my headphones out.

"Ughhhh....Where'd she go??" I groaned to myself before walking towards where I last saw her.
"OH FOR FUCKS SAKES WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NOW!" I angrily yelled but soon realised she wasn't there. I worriedly sighed before walking towards what seemed like an old abandoned house in the middle of the forest. Planks of broken wood lay around the weak structure and the cobwebs stretched around the door. The windows were cracked and pieces of shattered glass still lay at the front of the house. "Athenaaaaaa" I heard a muffled voice call. It sounded like Amelia but her voice was sharp and it sounded like her mouth was covered with a scarf.
Secretly I was waiting for someone to jump out and announce I was being pranked......
I guess not

I decided to take a few steps towards the door of the wooden house, it seemed like no one came here for like 30 years........
My eyes widened and I felt intimidated when I walked through the door and I saw there was like 6 guys who were all roughly 17-18 but they each were mysterious in their own ways, I recognised some of them unfortunately and I continued scanning the room to look for Amelia. It was filled with gym equipment and there was a boxing ring in the middle of it..............Amelia stood in the corner of the room looking petrified. A tall guy with black hair was walking towards her and he was shirtless so I could see that he had tattoo's everywhere....like everywhere, I mean his butt cheeks probably had a heart with an arrow through it.
I didn't know what to do, honestly I wanted to leave Amelia and run for my life but I realised that this was my neighbour and his stupid friends mini gym that they always boasts about since the apparently built it themselves. Hunter and some of his other friends always bullied Amelia so I think they're trying to give her a scare but that's not gonna happen since I'm here. I recognised the guy with dark brown hair and grey eyes because Ive punched him before when he thought it was funny to trip Amelia over last year. I've actually seen all of them before aswell especially when Hunter throws parties they are always the first ones there. And how do I know this you ask? Well I'm a bit creepy so I like to see what happens at parties and since Hunter's my neighbour and I can see some of his house from my bedroom window. I was invited to his parties once but they were so lame I left halfway.

"Ohhhhh looookie loooookie, a horrendously ugly Hunter Fields appears once again, OH GOD what are you punishing me for!!??" I sarcastically yelled while I looked to the blue eyed, blonde haired male currently standing before me, before dramatically turning to the sky in the search of God. Honestly I didn't think he was ugly, I thought he looked like some greek god or something but I obviously wouldn't admit that LOOOOOL im not a pathetic girl whose life revolves around guys. "Well....Well.....Well.....Would you look at that, the gorgeous Delilah Athena Jones, graces us with her presence" He smirked. "Shut the fuck up cunt face and tell your pathetic, dickhead friends to let go of my friend or else.....!" I said harshly with a threatening glare. They refused to budge so I thought of another way to get us away from these low lifes whose lives revolved around bullying Amelia.........Literally What Amelia and I did next shocked everyone more than it shocked me, I now felt bad for the twat known as Hunter and his tall friend with black hair..........

****************

A/N:

OH MY JELLY BEANS!!! 20 READS IN LESS THAN A DAY!! (Internally dies)
Thank you soo much lovelies.

Don't forget to Favourite and comment if you like the book so far....

QOTD:

"Who likes Shawn Mendes/ What is your favourite song at the moment??"

AOTD:

MEEEEEEEE I LOOOVEEEEE HIM AND MY FAVOURITE SONG ATM WOULD BE....UMMMM.....HIDE AWAY BY DAYA.....ITS SOO GOOD OMG YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT..... :]

Also if you have any questions about the book, do ask in the comments <3

Keep your eyes out, chapter 2 is coming soon..... ;]

PEACE OUT LOVELIES....<33