Chapter 5 <3

*Picture of Aiden played by Jordy Baan.*

Amelias POV:

*Monday morning, first day of school..*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..

"Ughhh!!" I grunted into my pillow.

As much as i love school, I despise my alarm clock! Like I get its jealous of how much time i spend with my bed, but jeez.... no need to cry.

I pressed snooze once again, and rolled over to the left side of my bed.... before drifting off to a peaceful slumber...

****************************

"AMELIA!!!!!!!" I heard Gabe yell in annoyance.

"OH MY GOD AMELIA! YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" Gabe huffed out.

And with that I shot up from my bed, and fell onto the floor....."Ouch!" I cried out.

Squinting my eyes so that they could adjust to the bright sunlight, that was seeping in from my windows.

"Amelia! Hurry up... You have 10 minutes, till school starts!" Gabe stated.

"What!!!?!! I'M LATE!!" I gasped in shock.

"YES!!!!! Savannah was awake before you...... LET ME REPEAT ...... Savannah... was.... awake....before.... you!!" Gabe
addressed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!!! Wheres mum? Omg! Athena and Elisha are probably waiting for me! Wheres dad? Omg! Im going to get a late!? I've never gotten a late before!? Should i just skip school today!? No, no I can't Mum will kill me, although again I've-" I couldn't finish of my rambling, because Gabe decided to rudely interrupt me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AMELIA!!! If you sit here stressing about, how late you are!!!! Then you're definitely, going to get late!!!" Gabe slightly chuckled at my panicked state.

"Now get up and get ready!!!," Gabe Instructed, before adding "And mum, had an early shift at work today... she left at six thirty!" Gabe shut the door behind him, leaving me in utter silence.

"Ughh!" I groaned once again.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and began texting Athena and Elisha on our group chat..

"Guys! I woke up late today..... So don't wait for me!" - Amelia.

And with that I threw my phone on, my pink and baby blue floral print bed sheets....

I got up from the floor and ran towards my en-suite bathroom, "Oh my god! Oh my god!!" I mumbled to my self, whilst squirting the toothpaste on my toothbrush..

After two precise minutes later, of vigorously brushing my teeth I spat into the sink and began washing my face, with my "Clean and Clear, exfoliating face wash."

I dabbed my face with a towel, and began brushing out my hair... so that i at least look a bit presentable.. for the first day back!

Quickly darting into my closet, to pick out my outfit that I was strictly ordered to wear By Elisha. It was a plain white knitted sweater, denim jeans, paired with some white converses (That i wore everyday!! ...... What there comfy!?!)

I quickly changed into my clothes, and eagerly walked over to the full length mirror that was stuck onto the inside of my closet doors. Quickly scanning my outfit, i gave a small nod in approval.. before dashing out of my bedroom and into the kitchen...

"Heyyy dad!!" I tumbled into the kitchen, and greeted my dad with a hug.

"Good morning, Amelia!!.... Why aren't you in school????" My dad questioned, looking concerned.