Chapter 17<3

Amelia's POV:

After I finally opened my front door of my house, I ran straight up the stairs and darted into my room like there was no tomorrow. Although as I was about to jump on my bed and fall fast asleep in the comfort of my bedsheets, I stopped myself as I saw two elegant looking dresses lying on my bed. One was a sky blue Skater dress with lace sewed on either side of the it, and the other one was a lilac/white lace belted chiffon drop back hem maxi dress.... 

"MUUUMMMMMM!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I knew she was in the front garden planting some flowers, Cause it was a Saturday.. and every Saturday my mum, Athenas mum, and Elishas mum come to our house to garden... I really don't know what they find fun about that.... But hey, do what makes you happy.

In matter of seconds I heard someone storming up the stairs, as well as I heard Savannah slam close her bedroom door...

"OH GOD AMELIA, WHAT HAPPEN THIS TIME! I BOUGHT A FIRST AID KIT JUST IN CASE!" My mum rushed into the room, whilst breathing heavily.

Savannah followed her, and leaned against my door frame, "Can you calm the fuck down! I'm trying to listen to my music." Savannah rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey MISSY! LANGUAGE!" My mum scolded her.

"Mum.... sorry for dramatic screaming, But what IS THIS!?!" I screamed the last bit, as I pointed towards the dresses.

I hate dresses with a huge passion, and I only wear it on some occasions...... So this means... OH NO. 

My mum sighed in relief that I was okay and didn't hurt my self, before drifting her hazel eyes on to the dresses. 

"There for the annual dinner that the company hosts every 3 years, and this time THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS COMING.." My mum sweetly smiled at me, and looked at Savannah for the last bit.

Ughh... I forgot about that! You see every 3 years the very wealthy company my mum works for holds these annual dinners... that I don't see the point of, but apparently there very important. Did I forget to mention the last annual dinner we had I didn't go, cause I pretended to be sick. I know I know I'm a horrible daughter! But after that horrible incident that happen to me when I was 11 years old, I promised my self never to set foot in that amazing hall, where the 'Annual Dinner' was set.

"Do I really have to go?" I frowned at her.

"Yes! And this time no excuses from anyone..." My mum looked at me and Savannah as she said this.

"I don't give a shit! I am NOT wearing a dress.." Savannah sassily stated.

"LANGUAGE ANNA! And come on you guys, Let me show of my beautiful daughters to all those snobby, uptight co-workers.... They always show off there kids!" My mum whined like a 4 year old.

Savannah rolled her eyes at mum, but I sympathetically smiled at her.

"So is that a.... yes?" My mum questioned, as a hint of gleam appeared into her eyes.

"I guess.... But why can't I bring Athena or Elisha?" I asked, and waited for my response impatiently.

"We've gone over this before Amelia..." My mum sighed at me.

I groaned out loud before slumping onto the poka-dotted beanbags. If at least I could bring my friends, then it wouldn't be that bad! But the stupid company get so butt hurt over 1 or 2 guests extra.... Like really? What is the point, there are like gonna be 700 people there anyways, but nooo.... they can't let access to two more! 

"Fine. But do I have to have to... wear those dresses?" I questioned her.

"Yes Amelia, You have to have to wear those dresses... Plus it's not that bad, the event is not that long only for a few hours, and you have Savannah to hang around with!" My mum suggested.