Chapter 7 <3

*Sean O' Donell Played as.... FINN!*

Athenas POV:

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME JFKAENIE JSNKHFANLD JXNBCIUE DUR DUR DUR DUR

My alarm buzzed and I immediately sang along with Rihanna making weird sounds.

I was kind of a morning person (except the weekends) but I was really excited for school because we had 2 hours of PE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

I practically ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked over to my dressing table and put on moisturizer and braided my hair into two dutch braids. I changed into a pair of black leggings and a white t-shirt and put my leather jacket over it. I slipped on some vans and ran downstairs with my bag. I grabbed a bowl and milk and chugged down some coco pops and I heard the doorbell ring just as I brought the last spoonful to my mouth.

My parents had left for work and they probably dropped my younger brothers to daycare , Jason had a nightshift so he still wasn't home either.

I opened the door and saw Amelia and Elisha standing there, Amelia had a cute smile carved into her face but Elisha looked like someone killed her cat.

"What happened to you moody Margaret?" I chuckled and closed the door behind me.

"We have PE for fucks sake I cant be asked, guys I'm just gonna bunk, I'm not gonna sweat like a pig and have my makeup get ruined." Elisha dramatically stated as we continued down the long road to school.

"Omg Athena lets be partners then, I'm not gonna be partners with a random guy, since they mixed the Pe classes now!" Amelia said .

"THEY WHAT!" Elisha yelled making me and Amelia flinch.

"Guys never mind I'm gonna pretend I got hurt and then I'm just gonna watch all the fit guys running in their shorts and tight t-shirts" Elisha grinned. GEEEZ what are we going to do with this girl.

We continued talking till we reached the school gates. We then split up to go to registration.

"ATHENA JONES, YOU'RE LATE!" my form tutor yelled.

"WHA!!! THE BUZZER JUST RANG NOW I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I'M NOT LATE!!" I yelled angrily pointing to the clock which clearly showed that I was on time.

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, Why were you late?" She said in her annoying bitch voice.

"IM NOT LATE!" I stated aggressively.

"Do you want another detention?" She raised her eyebrows and let me add they were like furry caterpillars resting on top of her eyes.

"Spend an extra hour with you? I think I'd rather have someone stab me in the eye 20 times and then get run over by a bus, so I think I'll pass." I replied coldly.

"YOUNG LADY, DETENTION IT IS!" She said writing my name on the board.

"OLD LADY, WHAT DON'T YOU GET BY NO THANKS?" I said angrily.

I heard sniggering behind me and I turned to see the same boy from science yesterday, what was his name? Finn yeah that's it.

"Why are you late Finn?" Ms angry bum said while she folded her arms.

"I guess I didn't feel like showing up on time.." Finn replied casually.

"You can join Athena in detention with me!" she said confidently.

"Like my friend Athena over here, I'd rather not." He said and gave me a small wink.

I've never seen or spoken to this guy before and hes calling me his friend......weird.