Chapter 12 <3

Elisha's POV:

Woah that girl Savannah, her personality is so different to Amelia's. Savannah is so fierce and definitely has anger issues (a bit like me).

When Amelia broke the fight up and was about to claw that other girls face in half, I MY FRIENDS WAS PROUD AS FUCK.

Gabe however stopped her before she could go ahead and show that bitch where she belongs. It was so weird seeing Gabe, I mean when we dated and our relationship was really close even though it was a bit awkward seeing how close I am with Amelia. She was never the happiest with us going out at first but she cared more about the fact that we were both happy. She was just scared that if Gabe and I ended on bad terms it would affect our friendship but we actually ended our relationship on good terms. Nothing bad happened and I don't hate him. I never was really close to a boy like that. I really loved him and he made me feel special not for my looks but for my personality as well.

I would say that Gabe was the first guy I actually missed after we broke up. I still loved him even at the end of our relation but now I would say I'm over him so everything is just so awkward and weird when he is around, Cause like a few months ago we were so close and we would hang out all the time and now we are just like strangers.

After resolving savannah's fight I forced Amelia and Athena to go to the fields again. My eyes followed the walking skyscrapers running around the fields warming up for their football practice.

They were shirtless which led me to staring at their abs. God they all are so perfect. Lol I am actually perving on them.

"Guys let's go to back to the fields"I quickly screamed making Amelia jump.

"Why man we just came from there?" Athena moaned whilst looking at Amelia for her reply.

"I don't mind but just to let you know there's only 25 minutes of lunch left" Amelia answerd looking at her watch.

"That's more than enough come on let's go"I yelled dragging them by their arms.

When we arrived at the foot of the fields a football came flying straight at me. I quickly dodged in order to avoid getting hit.

"Are you fucking blind" I swore to whoever kicked the ball. I looked to where the football came from and saw Finn standing metres away from me. All of I sudden I realised what I had just said and stared at his flawless face as he jogged towards us.

"Oh shit, Elisha I am so sorry I didn't see you there I didn't mean to kick it this way and to be honest I am kinda fucking blind" Finn chuckled.

"Oh yahhh right you need to go specsavers.....ha.....ha...I'm just joking" I awkwardly chuckled and turned to Amelia who was recovering from her panic attack from when the football came flying at ME.

"I'll get my eyesight checked out but in the meanwhile I need to get back my teams waiting....see yah guys" Finn winked as he grabbed the football from beside my foot and ran back to the rest of his football team.

"Well, well is it just me or do I sense some love in the air?" Athena said to Amelia

"True...true..." Amelia stroked her invisible beard and they both laughed uncontrollably.

"Guys, I think hes cute and all but I don't love him" I corrected them.

"Ahhh a young romantic in denial, where shall their love take them?" Athena dramatically said raising both hands in the air.

"Athena I can say the same about you, you and Finn are always talking non stop and laughing" I raised my eyebrows.

"Pffftttttt me chasing after a guy never gonna happen, plus we are just friends, he doesnt wink at me like he does to you and you don't see me turning into a tomato when hes around, however you on the other hand.........." Athena continued.

"I on the other hand am totally done with this conversation" I interrupted and laughed.

"Athena had a point by the way" Amelia unnecessarily chirped earning a death glare from me and a hi-five from Athena.

The three of us continued walking across the fields avoiding the footballs that would fly over our heads every so often. We stopped at the edge of the fields and sat under the tree's where there was some shade from the sun. Amelia got out her biology revision guide and started to revise(what a nerd). Athena got her phone out and put her Spotify on. The first song was Shawn mendes stitches so me and Athena casually started singing a duet, Amelia just laughed and carried on reading her revision guide.

All of a sudden Amelia decided to get up and wave at Aiden who was currently trying to shoot a goal. He just gave her a cut but Karma got the shithead back.

As he gave Amelia the rudest look ever, his foot slipped and he fell right on his face. He shot up immediately and gave a dirty look at Amelia who was now dying of laughter. To be honest that was hilarious.

But to our shock Aiden decided to storm straight at us. Oh no......

our laughter soon died out when he was literally metres away from us.

"You little twat why are you fucking stalking me? for fucks sake can't you leave me alone?"Aiden spat out coldy towards Amelia.

"You retard who the fuck are you calling a twat shes not stalking you I bought her here its not your fucking field is it?"I yelled and everyone on the fields was staring at me but he ain't getting away with being rude to Amelia for no reason.

"Elisha calm down we can talk this through with a nice cup of tea let's go guys please" Amelia spoke and her voice quivered.

This girl is so stupid.

"For goodness sake Amelia being called a twat is not a good thing ok" Athena lectured Amelia.

"Ohh, Aiden why are you so rude to me I realised I am the only girl you are rude to. I apologised for the other day when I kicked you........ and I try so hard to just make you smile it's just so not nice of you to push me around......"Amelia finished her emotional speech leaving Athena and I surprised that she even said anything.

We all were staring at Amelia and Aiden. Aiden stared deep into Amelias eye. His perfectly shaped lips opened urging to say something but his team the walking skyscrapers were yelling at him to come back. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in annoyance and ran off to his team.

"Ummm Amelia well done for your speech I didn't think you would actually say something back to him, JEEEEZ you're on a roll today, first with that girl who was fighting with Savannah, and now Aiden, Well done man I couldn't be any prouder!" Athena giggled.

"I know right I can't believe she's said all of that in one day, literally like am I fucking dreaming omg Athena pinch me"I happily squealled at her. Athena took me literally and actually pinched me."owwww you bitch that hurts"I screamed in pain.

"You asked me to do that so shut up bitch"Athena chuckled and pushed me slightly.

Amelia grinned and grabbed her books and stuffed them into her bag and we walked around the fields no since we were starting to die of boredom just sitting there.

We continued walking around the fields talking about ghosts and paranormal activity (such a casual thing to talk about)

"Guys I feel like something is following us" Amelia randomly whimpered with uncertainty in her voice. she stopped dead in her tracks but not for long.

Without warning we all took off in different directions screaming.

Amelia screamed and ran in the opposite direction to us. That bitch is so stupid if there was a murderer behind us she would run into his arms like happy days.

After a few seconds of frantically screaming and running we stopped.

We realised it was actually the guys creeping up behind us. Athena jogged back to us since she had sprinted off half way across the field and I managed to run like 3 metres.

We all took a moment to realise how stupid we are and started laughing.

Aiden gave me and Athena a *are you mentally ok* look. We ignored this and just stared at him and started laughing again.

Finn , Reece and Ethan were also laughing slightly but soon stopped unlike me and Athena who were still dying.

"Why the hell were you following us?"I questioned them when I finally calmed down.

"We weren't following you, we just happened to be walking that way and plus it looked like you guys were going crazy cause I thought you guys were taking to the trees" Reece said.

"Well maybe you mentally fucked pshyco's are retarded enough to talk to tree's but I sir have a brain and know better. Also we deserve an apology since you scared the living shit out of us!!"Athena blurted out with a straight face staring into Reece's soul.

"I didn't think you had a brain, you seem pretty retarded and your reactions were so hilarious we don't need to apologise" Ethan chuckled.

"ha.....Funny" Athena glared at Ethan.

Throughout the whole conversation Aiden just stared into everyone's soul and didn't even say a word.

"Well thanks for coming over and scaring us and actually making us think we were out of our minds"Amelia shouted at them.

We continued arguing till a teacher blew their whistle signalling lunch was almost over. The walking skyscrapers just walked away into the boys gyms. Amelia and I scurried off to History and Athena went off to the girls gyms. She did additional P.E. because she is dedicated, on the other hand Amelia and I are always dying at the end of our pe lesson which is only once a week.

**********************

After the depressing history lesson I ran outside of school.

Today was such a hectic day especially lunch so much drama.

Amelia had extra classes today and Athena that dog was late to school in the morning so she got a detention. I guess I'm walking alone today.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and plugged in my pink head phones. The music buzzed through my ears and I sang along to the music in my head.

After a 15 minute walk I made it outside my house.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and opened the door before sprinting inside of my house to the kitchen. I hugged my second home the fridge. ' don't ever leave me' I mumbled pressing my face onto the cold grey doors of the fridge.

"Who are you talkin................Are you fucking messed in the head,why are you talking to the fridge?"Rick my annoying older brother questioned whilst walking towards me.

"Don't you dare say that fridges have feelings too, and I love the fridge plus it has food and if you haven't noticed I LOVE food"I replied dramatically.

"You are mental" Rick chuckled and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs towards his room.

'Don't listen to him' I said to my fridge before opening it and consuming everything inside.

A/N:

Thanks once again fro reading this chapter! (Even though no one reads these A/N's wat evs!)

Remember too...... 

VOTE and COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED ;P

                                                                                                                               ZMS XXX