Chapter 6 <3

*Lucky Blue Smith played as Hunter.*

Elishas pov

I casually turned around to see a cute guy walking towards Miss Wilsons Desk. He had diamond blue eyes with his soft hair swiped back. His mesmerizing smile made me fall for his beauty.Literally why isn't this guy a model?

"Everyone this is the new boy Finn, he will be in our class from now on.... so make him feel welcome." Miss Wilson spoke out.

Finn just stood there occasionally giving a smirk to Aiden or Hunter... "So... Finn there is a seating plan, and you sit near Elisha..." she finished off saying whilst pointing at me.

I was starting to sweat. Usually I don't care about boys, and I am definitely not shy, but fuck right now I feel like a sweaty goat.

He slowly walked near to were I was sitting and instead of being annoyed that he can't sit with his "friends" he just gave me a warm smile. I smiled back but turned away quickly, because I couldn't look into his eyes they were so gorgeous but it made me feel awkward and stupid. He sat near me and started talking.

"Hi my names Finn, what's your name?" Finn questioned me staring in my direction. I squeezed my hand and decided to turn around and answer him.

" Ummm.. Hi my names Elisha.." I awkwardly stared into his eyes. " Woah! You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, I wish I had eyes that-.....SHIT did I just say that out loud? I whispered to Finn.

"Ummm.... I think so! And I'm glad you like my eyes...." Finn slightly chuckled, whilst staring into my soul. I could feel myself blushing like mad.

"Oh thank you and sorry for creating this awkward situation! I am not actually like this really.... sorry, I always fuck my life like this and then I end up..." before I could finish Finn put his palm over my mouth and whispered into my ear.

"You're quiet the cute one.. Elisha! And you don't need to apologize for anything..." He finished his sentence off by winking at me.

********************************

After that awkward encounter, we both just started talking... About random things like what we would do if we could read people's mind.... and what would happen if everyone in the school turned into zombies..

We finally stopped taking when the buzzer went off, indicating that the lesson was over! And to be honest I really didn't want to go to my next class, instead I wanted to sit here and get to know.... Finn...

"Okay then bye Elisha! I will catch you later and nice meeting you." Finn smiled at me whilst packing up his stuff, and walking out of the class room with Aiden and Hunter.

"Nice meeting you too!" I managed to speak out...

I heard Giggling and whispering from behind me and span around to find Amelia and Athena sniggering at me. Fuck I think they heard me and Finn talking....

"Hey bitches how was the first day of school??!!" I casually question them.

"Hey Elisha! ...... Looks like you already found your next victim..... Oooooooohhhhh... so what's he like??? Athena yelled in my face, whilst wiggling her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Woah calm down man!! He's only a friend nothing else... and move I need to get to Economics before my fugly teacher gives me a detention!" I scream trying to change the topic, whilst strutting towards the door so that I could get to my next class.

*********************************

2 hours of boring Economics and History... AND ITS FINALLY LUNCH YASSSS!!!!

Me and the girls decided to meet in the cafeteria, at our normal table! Our whole school was based on "Cliques" for example: The goths, The Cheerleaders, The jocks, The Sluts (Aka Chloe and her dogs) , The nerds, The geeks , The hipsters, the Drug addicts, The walking Skyscrapers (as Amelia likes to call them..), and then finally US!

We really don't belong to a clique! Maybe because we think it's all just so stupid and idiotic to do! Like come on people, GROW THE FUCK UP! Okay enough of my mental rant....

I walked into the Cafeteria and was greeted by the smell of fish and chips!!! Yasssss....

As I stride through the crowds of people, I finally found our table were I found Amelia sitting there alone.... she looked kinda upset....

"Whats up, Moody Margaret!" I greeted Amelia with a huge grin plastered to my face, whilst taking a seat opposite her.

"Hey.." Amelia gloomily greeted me.

"You didn't answer my question....! I said what's up!?!" I furrowed my eyebrows, at a upset Amelia.

"Nothing... It's just that I hate fish with a passion, and the smell of it... makes me wanna vomit!" Amelia frowned whilst crossing her arms over her chest like a little kid.

"Wow! Well done Amelia... I'm over here thinking that you committed a murder, and instead your crying over FISH!" I clapped my hands sarcastically at Amelia's stupidity.

Amelia just slightly chuckled, "Yeah.... I was kinda... informally... telling you that I want to get out of here!"