#6

I finish packing the fresh cookies I made into a cute little basket. "This should be a good peace maker." I mutter to myself, still embarrassed about what happened Saturday.

It was Monday, sadly, Monday equals school.

School is something I don't mind, but now that I somehow have to give this to Octavius and his girlfriend I feel a little awkward.

Hopefully he doesn't even remember....it was a day ago. Yup, he sure doesn't remember that I hit my head on his car door, fell onto the sidewalk, then proceeded to crawl to my front door where me and parents crashed into each other and my father told me I'd never get a boyfriend...yeah, he can't remember something that small.

I grabbed my things and out the house I went, closing and locking the doors. I placed the basket into my bike basket, and pushed off riding to school.

I come to a stop in front of the bike racks, I hop off, landing on my feet. I chain up my bike and grab the cookie basket.

I walk to class, yawning. I stayed up all day Sunday, like I'm not kidding. I stayed up  twenty four hours to complete my essay draft that was due today, a total of complete fourteen pages. And then today I baked the cookies and put them in this cute little basket.

So, I didn't put the effort I usually do when I pick my outfits.

I wore my Columbia university sweater, some jean shorts, and my old white vans

I wore my Columbia university sweater, some jean shorts, and my old white vans. My hair was down and kept out of my face with a headband.

I thankfully switched my lockers with some boy who wanted to be next to his girlfriend.

That was Friday so I have no idea who I'm around, but at least the lockers at my level. As I put in my combination, someone else is opening their locker.

"Oh, Angel? Is that you?" I look up smiling when I see Dana. "Hi, Dana." Her eyes widen. "How'd you know it's me?" She said surprised in a good way. "You have a dark freckle on your cheekbone, and you dress a little differently." I say timidly, hoping she doesn't find my observing weird.

She laughs grinning.

"Usually everyone we meet gets us mixed up." She tells me as she opens the locker next to mine.

"Did you switch, lockers?!" She asks excitedly. I nod, smiling. "Yeah, with this guy." She sighs relieved. "Thank fucking goodness. That kid and his girlfriend are always swapping spit right in front of my damn locker. I'm so glad you're here, hey what class do you have?" She asks as I lock the locker.

"Um, first I have Art class." She nods, "And?" She asks with a giggle. "Oh, sorry." I laugh. I tell her the rest of my schedule. "Boo, you have all smart classes. That means we have none together. But! We do have the same lunch. I'll see you then, Kay?" I nod smiling.

Wow! Did I just make another friend?! Dang, I should've afforded her some cookies.

I move to my first class.