•B l u r b•

" You can't just go around and hug people

" You can't just go around and hug people." The guy grumbled as he glared at me. I gave him a soft smile. "Why not?" He narrows his eyes on me.

"Because you don't know if they even like to be hugged." I nodded my head and I felt guilt coming on. "That's true, I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?" His dark green eyes glare at me making me shiver. He turned away and left. I'll take that as a yes then?

Angel, she dresses as she likes and she smiles like no ones ever seen. As if she was a true angel she brightens up anyone's mood and the whole room.

Octavius, he's rude. He hates everyone. He's quite. He has a record with the cops and he absolutely hates human contact. But that's what everyone thinks...

Looky what I did, if you noticed I took off Just Peachy

Looky what I did, if you noticed I took off Just Peachy. It was annoying me too much and I'll bring it back when I get my creativity back with that book. So now I have this!!! Hugs & Kisses. It's something that I haven't done before and it's a little more spicy then I'm used to writing! I hope you guys like it, I'm super excited for this! It's much more diverse and I'm just super excited!

-Annie